Caches No One Has Found

I don't know they look pretty straight forward. Not sure why the first is a diff of 4 unless it is a hard hide but then again if it is and you have to hike 4 hours then that could sux so many people may not want to do it why do a long hike to just strike out. Or if it is a 4 just because it is a long hike then that should be the terraine. Not sure. I guess if someone was bored they would do it. For OK I guess it is quite challenging.

The second is just a simple night cache, or appears on the surface it sound like it would be fun to do thought I hope the story line is fictixious or some civil servant some place may get there nickers in a twist.

I have had hard caches and 14+ weeks to get the first find but I guess I like placing caches but I like providing enertainment with a cache and hearing from folks that have had fun finding my cache rather then amking a cache that no one will or can find.

Sorry I guess I got OT for a bit. But as of now all my caches ahve been found.

cheers

I have one that's been out about a year and hasn't been found. It is a scuba theme cache. At our monthly events I hear from so many cachers that they have their scuba certification, yet no one has attempted this one that I am aware of. I have hopes of turning it from a virtual to a multi with maybe a triathalon theme in the near future and bump it up to a 5 / 5.Deep Dam Cache

Hello all -

I'm just curious to see what caches you may have listed that have never been found. I suspect a couple of mine won't be attempted for awhile, but I invite you all to try 'em:

Summit of Sugarloaf Mountain

The Murderer's Night Stash

Cheers!

MadDog

They look like very cool caches! Any chance your moving to Central PA in the near future. :(

My recent experience with my own similar rated caches is that they will get very few finders at all, since they both look like they take some effort.

Salvelinus

I have one that's been out about a year and hasn't been found.  It is a scuba theme cache.  At our monthly events I hear from so many cachers that they have their scuba certification, yet no one has attempted this one that I am aware of.  I have hopes of turning it from a virtual to a multi with maybe a triathalon theme in the near future and bump it up to a 5 / 5.Deep Dam Cache

Sounds pretty dam cool.

Question: How is one certain they aren't going to open the dam gates as they do every so often?

Is this something one arranges with the dam people before they do the dam cache?

Edit: Sorry. Couldn't help myself. It is a legitimate question though. I'm curious!

Thanks.

Edited by tabulator32

I was checking out caches in other countries, there looks to be quite a few that havent been found and are quite old. Check out some in South Africa, several are several years old and haven't been found-yet.

FYI, I read about an underwater cache off the Azores (or what is the Canary) Islands that of course required one of the those little mini-subs (not from Quiznos or Subway!). Someone actually went down there to find it but the cache container couldnt stand the pressure (a mile down or something) and was destroyed. However the cacher reported a crushed colored container down there :rolleyes:

Whatever.........