This Ever Happen To You????

dsandbro

Searched for a cache for over an hour with no luck. I finally decided to call it off and go look for another one, but nature called. I stepped off into the brush to do, well, what guys do in the woods when the bladder calls. I looked down in midstream and saw the cache.

Good thing ammo cans are mostly waterproof. :anibad:

The cache really only a caught a few drops and I wiped it down.

I can't quite, er, beat that, but I did have a lucky find when, after 30 minutes of fruitless searching, I went to sit on a nearby bench and found that the TB (a small figurine) I had brought with me was missing.

I went back to where I'd been, saw the TB, and as I picked it up, its finger was pointing directly to the cache. (I hadn't been bending down far enough until then.)

I'd planned to drop that TB off in a different cache, but the little fella clearly wanted to go here, so that was where I left him!

Just this past weekend, I was doing a multi. Found Stage 1, moved on to 2. Looked for about 30 minutes, and had to give up. My daughter was very disspointed, but we started the 'walk of shame' back to the truck.

About .4 of a mile from our 'stage 2' (the coords had to be decrypted) I was waiting for my daughter, and on a lark, decided to check out a tree near the trail. Sure enough, that was where Stage 2 was hidden.

We decided to stick around a little longer and find the final after that. We ended up being pretty late getting home, but the look on my daughter's face when I came back to the trail with Stage 2 was priceless...

One other time, I had been caching with mom & daughter, and when we got to ground zero, they sat down to take a break. I searched for quite awhile with no luck, and it was only after they got up from their break that we noticed they had been sitting on the log that was hollowed out to hold the cache.

Brian

Searched for a cache for over an hour with no luck. I finally decided to call it off and go look for another one, but nature called. I stepped off into the brush to do, well, what guys do in the woods when the bladder calls. I looked down in midstream and saw the cache.

Good thing ammo cans are mostly waterproof. :ph34r:

The cache really only a caught a few drops and I wiped it down.

:D:lol::DB)

LOL that is funny expecially since my son did the same thing. While dad did the GPSr dance son wanted/need to visit mother nature mom said well just go in those bushe well he walked into the bushs and yelled FOUND IT! He was 5 at the time, LOL.

cheers

There is one cache at a plaque on the side of the road in Vermont. If you don't read the hint (it is an offset) the coordinates will take you to the right side of the parking area. While your group is hunting, and if nature calls, you will naturally seek out a bush on the RIGHT side. Which happens to be the right side to look for the cache. Another local cacher and I both found this cache (diffrent visits) while doing what comes naturally. :ph34r: (Neither of us actually soiled the cache.)

So wrong, on so many levels.....

Never that, but my 7 year old and I found a very attractive young couple doing what "came naturally" to them near one of our quests. It's hard not to stare when you see a 20 year old girl that looks like a model butt nekid doin' the nasty. How do you explain that one?? :rolleyes:

T and I were on a great hiking/cache trip, and saw a young couple just off the trail, and being the dirty old man type, thought they might be doing the wild thing. But as we approached, they were reading a Harry Potter book, bummer. Still looking for some natural in our caching.

While on another cache trip, one of the caches had a warning "Do not try to find this cache at night" really bad city park. As we there during the day, we went ahead and drove though the park. We noticed that most of the cars were occupied by single men, and then saw one or two women visiting with them.

A&T Hikers

I use the coords to find the caches, while T uses the cache pages and clues. I guess the man thinking is the page and clues are like instruction manuals, who needs them, but we usually split about 50/50 on finds. She got her own gps for Christmas, and on a recent cache weekend, with my coords, and T with hers gps and the clues. She said go this way, I said that way, and finally figured out we were looking for two caches in the same area, about a 1/4 mile apart. Adds new meaning to getting on the same page.

A & T Hikers