Premium Mem

dmhjerr

I paid by credit card. I received an automated reply almost immediately acknowledging receipt, and an email the next day saying my premium account was active.

The only thing is, it really isn't active and I still show up as a basic member. I sent in an inquiry, but it hasn't been answered yet. I'll let you know when it finally kicks in, but evidently there are still problems.

I'm frankly more concerned that I haven't gotten a response to my inquiry, rather than the slow upgrade :huh:

I looked into this. Your email only arrived 21 hours ago. Please give us at least a couple of days before you're disappointed with customer service. We get hundreds of emails a day and each one takes a few minutes to respond to.

Your email address was associated with another account which was upgraded. Either the username was missed on the order or it wasn't there. Either way your membership has been swapped to the account you used in this topic.