Help Me

Cal78

Hi, I'm Cal78 From the San Francisco Bay Area , and somebody From the Ubited Kingdom Is sitting on Seven Travel Bugs, Yes I Said SEVEN, Including my very Own 100 Acre Woods Rabbit, The Offenders Are The Penneys From Mildenhall, Suffolk, I was wondering if any one over there could help me get them moving, I've Emailed them Twice and still get no response, and if i had the money i'd be there trying to pick them up, could somebody help and see if you can get the travel bugs moving. For the Love Of AA Milne, Please Help

All The Best

Cal78

Thought I could help you, as when emails didn't work for me I posted a note on the TB kidnapper's cache listing asking what had happened to my TB. This got a response. Unfortunately, I've just discovered that thePennys haven't placed a cache yet, so I guess it's back to the drawing board. :(

In a case like this, I think it would be a good idea for TPTB to disable the offending cacher's ability to log an more cache finds until they have logged whatever TBs they have had for more than 2 weeks.  :ninja:

Ok as long as its not automatic (ie system generated) because sometimes the holder might be keeping the TB with the blessing of the owner. I've kept two for months because I'd arranged with the owners to take them to Crete.

I remember chatting to them at an event last summer, and I may be wrong, but I think they might have said they were relocating in the autumn/winter. Maybe the bugs are packed in a box and they're sorting their lives out at the moment - I know we held onto some bugs for a while when we moved recently.

They're certainly an anglo-american team, and the relocation may even have been transatlantic. I can't remember fully, or I might be making it up completely.

Cheers,

Stu

Just another thought. I use my work email address and they recently changed the spam software, for a while after that I didn't get any emails coming through from geocaching.com. A quick word soon sorted it out but if they have a similar setup they may not even realise they are getting blocked, especially if they have no caches of their own.

S.

I too had a look to see if I could find them in the phone book. From the logs I have discovered that she is called Kelly, but he is still anonymous :rolleyes:

However, one of their logs says they got additional help from Boneychest and Catsuey, so perhaps they know them?

Also, as there were only 15 people at the event (or 15 logs at least) it seems small and intimate enough that you may be able to email selected people eg the event organiser and ask them if they can help. Politely!

Thought I could help you, as when emails didn't work for me I posted a note on the TB kidnapper's cache listing asking what had happened to my TB. This got a response. Unfortunately, I've just discovered that thePennys haven't placed a cache yet, so I guess it's back to the drawing board. :rolleyes:

Whats the TB kidnappers Cache Listing ???