Dolly Girl Gets Her Century

A big congratulations from Mum (SheWhoMustBeObeyed) Dad (Me :o ), Big brother Stephen (Space Wolf), your face was a treat when Joan told you that it was you 100th find :P. And a big thank you to Mark & Joan, John Stead and Judy for helping us to set you up. And a big thank you from me for being game to get up a t 7 to go and replace the photos that I accidently deleted (5 football stadiums in 2 hours :D )[in order, Man City, Man United,Stockport County, Rochdale, Oldham Athletic]

Dad . :D:P:D:D:D

She has possession of "Saints Go Marching ON" TB, whose goal is to visit Football clubs. As She was going to Uniteds store for her birthday present, we kept hold of it so that She could take it into the store with her. As we live in Wales, the visit had to be carefully planed, Rochdale was done at Xmas, MC, Friday, MU, Stockport saturday, and the ejit (me :P ) deleted the pictures Saturday evening! I've now got the job of sorting the photos out for her, so that she can add them to the TB before, droping it of in a local TB hotel. All comments have already been heard :o

Dave :P