Haggis Hunter's Captions!!

Far too many threads on the forums have people arguing. So I thought I would take a picture from GC.com and invite people to post a caption for the displayed picture.

I would like to ask people not to post there own pictures, or hijack the thread with arguments. Once I think the thread has died it's death I will find another picture from the archives and start afresh.

This is totaly for humour only and no offence is intended.

Captions #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAPTIONS ONLY PLEASE!!

All the pictures are for the one caption, It was a bit of a search you see??

485f1682-65e4-404b-9433-28d1566abe65.jpg

e603430c-2298-46df-967a-006528c1d2ca.jpg

c925140a-4312-4082-ba83-00062ecc1e23.jpg

501cb701-81d2-4856-810e-73f71411980c.jpg

Well it was for Ullium finding his 200th at Angus Glens - Wee Jock

Edited by Haggis Hunter

Top picture: "for goodness sake HH...let the poor wee Haggis go...anyway I'm certain I saw it shoot out the other side of this rock"

Comment (if I may?) ... this was a moment I will not forget in a hurry ... made special by all those present and even if the walk up took it out of me a bit, I felt on top of the world.

My only regret was that Angela who is just so shy and tends to hang back in the rear was not standing by my side...and it was really as much her moment as it was mine. But like most wives she stood back and let me take the applause...sorry Angela...I'm just a thoughtless old man....but you know I love you ;)

Bill.

Dear Jeremy@GC.com

I must report another case of vandalism. Some nutter has spray painted every rock with the time in large red letters, except this one, where he left behind his lunch box. Please track him down and place a laptop on his lap until they sizzle.

yours

concerned of Belfast