Geocacher Missing

sept1c_tank

Hmmm, this smells Snooganish. B)

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I've been verbed, or maybe adjectivized! B)B)B):cry: Do I have some sorta reputation or sumthin'???? B):cry::cry::(;);)B):P

I can honestly say that I had nothing to do with this. :P

I don't know Dakiba even though I possess a couple of their really cool sig items taken from caches we've both visited. B)

Edited by Snoogans
It's just bad timing.

Seeing as though one of the few employees of another website I go to has been missing for three weeks now, I'm just not in the mood for jokes about it. finddanny.com

Wow, sorry about your friend, Fly.

He was originally from Matawan, NJ and Pt. Pleasant Beach, NJ; both areas I have lived in, but he's a little young for me to have known him. Hope he turns up.

The webpage you are discussing was a short story I wrote and published on my personal website, intended for the entertainment of my local circle of geocaching friends who are mentioned in the story, and was based on an actual event for Halloween called "The Trail Of Terror" - GCKKH9. If you had attended the event you would have a clear understanding of why I wrote the things I did, and it might have struck you as funny, especially if you had seen the actual events unfold or were familiar with the habits/occupations of the particular people portrayed.

I apologize if I have offended anyone, and I have taken steps to ensure that certain parts of my website are private and no longer publicly accessible; ensuring the avoidance of offending any other Geocachers who don't find my writing style entertaining, or who may inadvertently misunderstand me or take things out of context because they aren't a part of the circle of friends for whom I write.

Please accept my most sincere apologies for exposing you to something you found unpleasant.

Regards,

BarbiQ62