Photo's By

For those who have not seen the delights of our new intrepid explorer and his camera click here......Kitmonster Album

Then click on gallery....

Well worth a view....

It puts us all to shame....

and good luck on the 1 cache per day, only 2.74 years to go at one a day to break the record of most caches found (although I must admit this was not done every day !)

Edited by harrogate hunters

Fabulous photos, did you take them all at the caches at the time? I am very impressed.

Most of the time I am so tupperware focussed that I leave my camera in the car boot and get stuck right in to those nettles! I do enjoy looking at other people's photos (especially arty farty ones) but now I feel inspired to make of an effort.

Well done, that man! :ph34r:

harrogate hunters - thank you so much for posting this and thanks for those of you who have replied. Geocaching was brought to my attention through a photography website frequented by a very prominent UK cacher. Photography and walking / mountaineering are my two greatest passions so, Geocaching is perfect. It gets me and my camera to places I've never been.

90% I post here are taken on the day I visit. Some I've added because my local caches are all hidden in places I know very well and I've taken shots near them - like the orchids on white down. I had hoped to add photos to all my trips, but sometimes it's too dark or wet!

I use a Canon 10d digital SLR and a handful of lenses including two macro lenses.

"I use a Canon 10d digital SLR and a handful of lenses including two macro lenses."

so I know who to look out for and mug on the trail now! :D

Your pictures are great! It makes me feel that I should indulge in slightly less of the phone cam and slightly more of the 'proper' camera.

I do enjoy looking at any old photos on the logs too, even if they are of the fuzzy snap variety, because they tell me a lot more about the people and places. I am always disappointed when there are no pics at all.

Got some good photos there kitemonster I enjoy looking at photos and always try to add some my logs (It should be compulsory). do you have a web site with non caching photos on ?

There are a lot of good log photos knocking about, maybe I should do a cache photo of the year table. :D