Do You Log In Order Of Finding ?

I used to log the day's caches in reverse order. That way they show up in the order of doing them in the lists. For some reason, dates are in reverse order, but caches on the same day are in forward order.

Now, yes, I log them in order. Usually on the same evening. I know others who hold off for months before logging, and often forget which ones they've done.

Cheers,

Stu

I always log them in the order that they are done. I have the cache page for all caches that I've done in a folder. As soon as possible after doing the cache, I write down some comments about the cache, what I've swoped, each note is stapled to its cache page. That means I've always got a hard copy, makes great reading, when I'm bored :D.

Dave

Yes, I always number and log my caches in the order I do them each day.

However, I don't always log them the same day ie Lymm Dam(n) Frustration - sorry aRRKS!!!  ;)  ;)  :lol:  :P

Cheers!

Seasider

:D We always log them in order and on the same day. However due to most of yesterdays caches not being live until the afternoon we may have logged them out of turn today as it was very late last night when we got home. In this instance I only logged yesterdays caches at 19:30 tonight as I had been out all day again BUT I can give this up anytime I want too...I just don't want to is all :D

'K' has a new gadget that we needed to try out yesterday, it worked, that's how we managed FTF on so many Saints & Sinners :D