Top Poster, Just Noticed This!

Stuey

How pathetic.  He really needs to get a life.

*ponders* Do you think you should be saying that Brian .. I mean I noticed you are coming up on 10 g.... I see you are at 9521 :(:(:)

Star of Team Tigger International

I don't care how many he has, he just has to get rid of that pink Tutu avatar. I think I prefer the squid pic!

*ponders* Do you think you should be saying that Brian .. I mean I noticed you are coming up on 10 g.... I see you are at 9521 :(:);)

I don't care how many he has, he just has to get rid of that pink Tutu avatar. I think I prefer the squid pic!

Be careful what you ask for. You might get the Peter Pan avatar :(

I was more interested in the "middle guys" on the list. For example, that juggler guy is climbing fast, and I didn't check, but I think he's still pretty new.

Who?? Me??

1500 posts since Feb 2002 is "climbing fast...relatively new"? (since May 2003 if you look for my first forum post).

2.94 posts per day on average since I started using the forums. 1.60 since I registered for an account over 2 years ago.

Just for "relative" comparison...your first post was May 2004...and you've generated a 5.43 post per day average since then.

*ponders* Do you think you should be saying that Brian .. I mean I noticed you are coming up on 10 g.... I see you are at 9521 <_<:blink::lol:

Did anyone see the halftime show on MNF? They had Torry Holt dressed-up in a pink tutu. I was so used to seeing briansnat avatar that it didn't even phase me. It almost looked normal. :lol: