The Most Tb's You Have Ever Had In Hand?

Milbank

What the most TB's you have ever had in hand at one time?

I preaty much do my caching on the weekends. So any TB's I get from one weekend I'm sure to place in different caches the next weekend.

This way I don't hold them to long or get any kind of collection of TB's going.

What's the most TB's you have held at one time?

Four was the most...3 YJTB (2 found, 1 received from Groundspeak) and a TB I retrieved from a cache. Two of the Jeeps have been released, the 3rd will be shortly, and the "regular" TB was also released. I don't usually hold onto a TB for more than a few days. I have 2 day workweeks, and 5 day weekends - so I get out to cache a lot :lol:

Why do I get the feeling that Jeremy & Co will run down to the "TB factory" and yell "Hey, look at us. We are holding 9000 dog tags in our hands!"?

Well, we have actually hold more than 33 bugs at once, but that have been just the tags before they have been sold.. B

I didn't have them literally in my hands, but there was 40 TBs on a table for everyone to browse in recent event cache I joined.

7e2dff96-dc49-4f0f-9936-8f4e83f2b287.jpg

Grown-up people were writing down the tracking numbers with a manic gaze in their eyes...

eea6f86d-8192-4b30-9a2b-6ec72059158a.jpg

...and many logged almost all the TBs even if they didn't take a single one with them... :lol: I logged only those three I took with me.