Does Idaho Really Exist ?

bnolan

...we prefer Idahoans, not Idahoers.

I prefer Idahoans too--potatoes, that is! Have you tried that potato vodka from Idaho? It's excellent, and it's about time! Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of it right now. Also unfortunately, I haven't been drinking it tonight!

--laurak of dasein

Yes, it's true. There is no Idaho. And if there were, it would be a horrible place with lot's of nasty bugs, terrible hunting and fishing, and no available camping spots. Definitely not a place you would like to visit, or move to!

Brought to you by the Idaho tourism board, reminding you that a vacation in Idaho is not supposed to last 40 years. ;)

I have never met anyone from Rhode Island, or Vermont.

My friend's girlfriend was imported from "Rhode Island", though that doesn't confirm that it does exist. I'm not so sure about a "state" that you can drive across in the amount of time it takes me to drive across the portland metro area. ;)

I have never met anyone from Rhode Island, or Vermont.

My friend's girlfriend was imported from "Rhode Island", though that doesn't confirm that it does exist. I'm not so sure about a "state" that you can drive across in the amount of time it takes me to drive across the portland metro area. :)

Hey! There have been times I could drive from Seattle to Spokane (All the way across Washington), in the time it takes to drive from the South to the North End of Seattle itself. ;)

Edited by Right Wing Wacko

Hey! I know Idaho is real! I have a friend, who has a brother, whose cousin married a woman whose great-grandfather (twice removed) actually used to live there. He moved away though, because one night he and the future Mrs. great grandfather, had parked at the local lovers leap, when he heard a scratchy noise and someone trying to get into his car. He drove off, real fast. When he stopped, he found a bloody hook in the car door handle.

Honest! I know it's true. Cuz my friend told me! ;)

You are all right. Idaho is not a State any more, so Californians please go back home. <_<

Ummm yeah... he's right! Also Oregon is no longer a state... so if all of you Californians would just go back that would be great... maybe then I could afford to buy a house. Sometimes I think we need to set up a border patrol... not that Californians are bad... after all they are just leaving the problems of California... and bringing them here :lol:

But back to the topic (kind of)... Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Delaware??? I don't think they exist... just part of some conspiracy to put more electoral votes in the east