Warn: (0%)?????

bone04

I'll give you a spare 20% just because I've met you and found out how nice of a guy you really are.

Now all we need to do is find a moderator who can move warning amounts around.

If CO Admin had shown up to the event, he could have seen what a great guy Duane really is.

I still would have gotten the popcorn out :)

I'll give you a spare 20% just because I've met you and found out how nice of a guy you really are.

If CO Admin had shown up to the event, he could have seen what a great guy Duane really is.

I still would have gotten the popcorn out :)

I think the restraining order made the meeting impossible :)

It is the finding one that is willing to do it that is the tough part. There are good reasons why those warnings are there.

It is the finding one that is willing to do it that is the tough part. There are good reasons why those warnings are there.

Yeah, its there to remind the person what everyone else aready knows... they really are an a-hole. hehehe :) Uh oh, I feel a spike in my warning meter ...

Team GPSaxophone Posted on Jun 2 2004, 06:15 AM

QUOTE (bons @ Jun 2 2004, 12:31 AM)

I still would have gotten the popcorn out 

mtn-man Posted on Jun 2 2004, 07:20 AM

(bons @ Jun 2 2004, 02:31 AM)

My last warning was over 2 months ago. I am so proud of myself. <_< Following the sites guidelines and having a a positive attitude makes me feel a whole lot better. It's much easier this way. :)

Upinyachit