Groundspeak Very Helpful

So many times we ALL come in here and complain about rules, or caches not getting approved, or various other topics... :D

Well.....not this time. Here is a bit of good news for a change. :P

I had an issue with a Travel Bug today, and decided to call Groundspeak to see what could be done. Not only did Nate contact Jeremy directly about it, he followed up on the issue and called me back to make sure everything went smoothly. WOW! Gotta give thanks to the crew there for helping out this geocacher!

Keep up the good work! :lol:

OpinioNate is the average-looking half of the Groundspeak community relations team. He assists with answering e-mails, unarchiving caches, processing cache adoptions and so forth. When you send a message to the general contact address, chances are good that it will be Nate who assists you.

With the addition of Hydee and then Nate to the Groundspeak staff, response time has greatly improved and I am glad to see people noticing that. It is much rarer now for a routine inquiry to "slip through the cracks." I know that the other volunteer reviewers join me in saying how pleased we are to have Nate available as an additional resource for solving problems.

May I just take this opportunity to say that I feel the moderators and approvers of GEO-CACHING.com are the finest collection of human beings I have ever had the priviledge of knowing? Honest. I mean that from my heart. I love you guys.

( > sniff < )

So many times we ALL come in here and complain about rules, or caches not getting approved, or various other topics... :D

Well.....not this time. Here is a bit of good news for a change. :P

I had an issue with a Travel Bug today, and decided to call Groundspeak to see what could be done. Not only did Nate contact Jeremy directly about it, he followed up on the issue and called me back to make sure everything went smoothly. WOW! Gotta give thanks to the crew there for helping out this geocacher!

Keep up the good work! :lol:

Groundspeak volunteers ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

niceass

MULE.JPG

Ummm....isn't that a horse? :P

The link says mule.jpg, but it sure looks like a horse to me.........but, what do I know, I'm just a farmboy......

Isn't a mule a sterile cross between a donkey and a horse? I imagine it would look rather horse-like.

Actually, much more donkey-like than horse-like.....much, much more.......

niceass

MULE.JPG

Ummm....isn't that a horse? :P

The link says mule.jpg, but it sure looks like a horse to me.........but, what do I know, I'm just a farmboy......

Isn't a mule a sterile cross between a donkey and a horse? I imagine it would look rather horse-like.

Actually, much more donkey-like than horse-like.....much, much more.......

Shouldn't a cross between a donkey & a horse be called....

a 'Honkey'???

It is prettier than a mule. B)

Shirley

My early farm-boy recollections is that (as others have said) a mule is a sterile cross between a horse and a donkey. Basically, mules were stubborn, but hardworking animals. In most cases, they look much like horses except for the ears.

Mule Facts:

The Mule is a cross between a donkey stallion (called a jack) and a horse mare. Hinnies are just the opposite - a stallion horse crossed to a donkey jennet. But for all intensive purposes, they are lumped together as mules.

The mule has greater endurance and is stronger and less excitable than a horse.

For another oddity...

dmzhz.jpg

Here's a zebroid (zebra/horse)

OK - too much off topic information.

Geocaching staff and reviewers rock!

OpinioNate, Nate the Great, Nate he is called many names , but I am proud to call him “BUDDY” he is a very sincere, and a super intelligent young man, and works at the speed of light, and we are all happy to have him on the Groundspeak team.

TG

Tennessee Geocacher