How Can I Get Rid Of...

I know this has been brought up before, but with all the changes made recently on the cache pages maybe I'm missing something... There are caches on my closest to page that I will never ever do... Other then lying and logging them as "found" is there any way to get rid of them off of my closest to page?

Coast

Edited by coast2coast2coast
I think that programming an ignore feature is not technologically possible. It would take a dadgum good programmer to come up with that kind of code.

I'm not much of a programer but I don't think it would be that big a deal. Filter it just like a found. Just make an option "don wanna find the stinkin cache".

What is the problem here?  Just go out and steal the caches then some stinkin' do gooder will have them archived.  There ye go - no cache/no listing/no problem!

What do you want me to fix next for y'all?  :(  :D  :D

Let's see now, you're saying we should go out and "find" and steal the caches that we don't want showing up on our "filter find" list. And then you suggest that someone will come along and archive them - and this will take care of those pesky caches that we never plan on going after.

Hmmm!!! I wonder, do you think it would be okay to go ahead and record a "found" on the caches that we steal? :D:)

What is the problem here?  Just go out and steal the caches then some stinkin' do gooder will have them archived.  There ye go - no cache/no listing/no problem!

What do you want me to fix next for y'all?  :D  :D  :D

Let's see now, you're saying we should go out and "find" and steal the caches that we don't want showing up on our "filter find" list. And then you suggest that someone will come along and archive them - and this will take care of those pesky caches that we never plan on going after.

Hmmm!!! I wonder, do you think it would be okay to go ahead and record a "found" on the caches that we steal? :(:)

ROFL :D:D:o

Hmmm!!!  I wonder, do you think it would be okay to go ahead and record a "found" on the caches that we steal?  :bad:    ;)

Well, that probably the silliest question I ever saw on here! How can you steal them if you don't find them? And, if you find them, why not claim them? DUH (and stuff like that) ;):P:P:D;):)

I have a good mind not to offer to help anyone else out in the forum here! :)

Edit: Just don't ask for help with spelling!

Edited by bug&snake
It's just a tag in the cache database.  "Found it" is one.  Don't want to find it" is another.  You filter them out.

RTWTFD (Read The Whole Thread First Dummy)

Guilty as charged. I swear that answered a question somewhere though...

Sorry I was talking about my reply that you already made but I didn't see because I didn't read the whole thread before I replied so I was actualy talking to myself.

"Say goodnight Gracie."

Good Night.

Bons figured out how to use pocket queries to do exactly that.

You set up the pocket query on your location. Tell it what you want it to find.

Don't check any days and don't give your email address.

Store the PQ under an easy name like "filtered cache list"

Instead of using GC's list, you run a PQ for the"filtered cache list" and bingo, a list of all the caches without those bleeping things that you don't want to see one more time on a list.