U Do

Colorado Cacher

Well, It gets me out of the house and off hiking. It is fun to find and log to a particular spot that others will go to and relay their experiences/adventures. HMM!! ADVENTURE! That's it!! It is and adventure. Sometimes you don't exactly know where you'll end up or what you'll see.

You know you can even meet an old neighbor from 30 yrs ago at an event who is a fellow cacher! Not that has ever happened :ph34r:

I like to see different places and it takes you places you would not know about. It is good exersize fresh air and back to nature, at least where I live, in the citys nature may be missing. But it is also the thrill of the hunt. And you dont have to kill anything. Bagging a find is as easy as signing you name and logging on. It is as much fun to hide caches and watch them and see what people write as they finding them. Shairing great spots or just a good hard hide is fun. And as adults we need hide and seek games as much as kids. After all we are just big kids, right. :D

Why?? Why not....no really, I got into caching because I am a getting older and wanted a good reason to get out in nature. I've never been good at going out hiking just for the sake of it. :D And this gives me a goal to go after. And working a 2am-11am shift, it can easily be done alone. And Seeing the sunrise over Phoenix is a beautiful site. Get to see it before the city haze has a chance to obscure the view.

I cache to get the kids and family out of the house together and have an adventure. We have done a few caches while travelling home from visits to Grandparents and it really helps the kids to travel much better when we get out of the van every hour or so. Although I seem to be getting more hooked than the rest of the family. :D