Finally! The Weekend!

Odwolda

Seriously, I'll look for a cache or two. Many options. I've got a multi- I want to find in a nearby park that I can almost walk to from the house. Skagit River bald eagles are calling and there must be a few caches nearby. I'm skiing tonight and may be too sore for anything this weekend, except reading the forums.

If Sax hasn't taken down his Xmas lights, this could be a good weekend for it :unsure: Just suggesting :bad:

Oh, joy of joys.....I just found out I get to drive 2 hours to my inlaw's tonight for dinner. :unsure:

Drive 8 hours to my house instead! I'll hook you up with 100 caches on your trip!

Yeah, maybe I could just boot the wife out as we went past her folks' house and keep going! Bad thing is, it's not just gonna be dinner....they just moved into this house, and I'm sure I'll get to spend several hours hanging pictures and drapes, and fixing anything that needs to be fixed. Oh, well, at least I get to play with some of my toys.

Oh, joy of joys.....I just found out I get to drive 2 hours to my inlaw's tonight for dinner. :unsure:

Drive 8 hours to my house instead! I'll hook you up with 100 caches on your trip!

Yeah, maybe I could just boot the wife out as we went past her folks' house and keep going! Bad thing is, it's not just gonna be dinner....they just moved into this house, and I'm sure I'll get to spend several hours hanging pictures and drapes, and fixing anything that needs to be fixed. Oh, well, at least I get to play with some of my toys.

If you make it out here, we'll only go caching. I won't put you to work around the house (Unless the puppy wants to chase you) :bad:

Oh, joy of joys.....I just found out I get to drive 2 hours to my inlaw's tonight for dinner. :bad:

If you make it out here, we'll only go caching. I won't put you to work around the house (Unless the puppy wants to chase you) :unsure:

Yeah, right.....if you're gonna get 20,000 Christmas lights up before December, I know you'll have me working! :(

Suppose to be raining all day tomorrow so I had to get the rain gear out, leaving early in the morning and doing a 400 mile road trip to nab some caches. I have cleared all within a 100 miles of my house. :unsure: Hope to get at least 10 tomorrow. Yes, the wife has to work so I get to play all day tomorrow. The honey do's are for Sunday!!!!

Darkmoon

Suppose to be raining all day tomorrow so I had to get the rain gear out, leaving early in the morning and doing a 400 mile road trip to nab some caches. I have cleared all within a 100 miles of my house. :bad: Hope to get at least 10 tomorrow. Yes, the wife has to work so I get to play all day tomorrow. The honey do's are for Sunday!!!!

Darkmoon

Heh! Can't stand I'm four caches up on you can you! :unsure: I've got plenty to go get around me since I spend so much time in your neck of the woods. Seriously though, if you are planning to head this way let me know. I'm hoping that rain will burn off by late afternoon. If not I have Monday to cache if all else fails due to the holiday.

It's a balmy 40 degrees here :unsure:

Wer'e hitting the 50's up here. I don't see that lasting, plus we have a nice inversion to go with it. Ah to be in the Sierra now that smog is in the air.

I have a full day planned for tommorow then start packing fo r the big move. Funny thing after X-mas I expected a lot of new caches from the "noob" crowd, instead a lot of the old timers have placed caches this week. Should be a lot of fun since these guys know what they are about.