Congratulations - The Hornet Makes It 700!!

dogastus

Thanks to everybody who has contributed their good wishes.

I have to admit to getting into a little bit of trouble on Xmas Day doing the three caches I needed as I was a bit late getting back and kept everyone waiting for lunch :unsure:

Still it was worth it. However getting the magic 4 figures could prove difficult as I now have to travel further & further to get new caches. Could mean more nights away staying in pubs etc. Hmmm!

p.s. Message posted twice Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V saves so much effort B)B)B)

:P

Putt from California would like to congratulate "The Hornet" for his 700th find. I have cached with you and I admire the tenacity you give to this sport. I am chasing you (431) so watch out behind you. Also please look after LiS as he needs guidance from his elders...Putt. :o

Hi i'm new to this but already hot on ur heels (i'm doing my first cache tommorrow) LOL I hope I can be as succesful as you......well done.

Hello and welcome Bifter :lol: Many thanks for your good wishes, they are much appreciated.

You should be encouraged to know that less than 2 years ago I was in your position - about to find my first cache. I still remember the thrill of that first find even now. When you do make your find enjoy it - it is at this point your addiction will be truly irreversible <_<:wacko:

Cheers, Peter

...... I still remember the thrill of that first find even now. When you do make your find enjoy it - it is at this point your addiction will be truly irreversible  :wacko:  :lol:

Cheers, Peter

.....that's not what you were saying yesterday, when we were up to our knees in freezing mud and had to register a DNF..!!

:D:D:D<_<

.....that's not what you were saying yesterday, when we were up to our knees in freezing mud and had to register a DNF..!!

Ah! But if I was not truly addicted I WOULD have given up and gone home :wacko: However we continued and found the others :D

Anyone can go caching when the sun shines, it's only the truly mad or addicted that go out in the cold/fog/rain (or even Xmas morning) :lol::D<_<

Ah! But if I was not truly addicted I WOULD have given up and gone home  :lol:  However we continued and found the others  :D

Anyone can go caching when the sun shines, it's only the truly mad or addicted that go out in the cold/fog/rain (or even Xmas morning)  :D  :D  :wacko:

There's a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness", Peter. <_<