My Beef With Forum Moderators.... Control Freak

breck_hiker

Don't ye just hate it when those mods won't shut down a thread?

Those dadgum mods. Who to they think they are anyway??????

How dare they Close/Not Close this Fine/Stupid thread!!!!!

:mad:

{Sparky gives the purple pony person a 10% warn for swearing and a 10% warn for name calling}

;):D:D:o:o:o;):huh:;):D:D:D

You cant give more than one 10% at a time. So there!!!!

See modding is harder than it looks

39197_4400.gif

<Bubbles> Duh! </Bubbles>

They ought to move those report buttons away from the quote buttons.

Now...back to the topic...can I please be a mod for one day?

El Diablo

You may not be a mod for a day. You are too nice and sweet and we want you to stay that way.

But I have an evil side that wants out. Look at my name.

But if you say so...anyone want cookies?

El Diablo

Holy crap! I spend 1 day away from the forums and I miss all this fun! It's nice to see everyone get along so well. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. :mad: Now can we please go back to the way things were. Where's umc to yell at everyone? Where's J5 to personally attack people? WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Holy crap! I spend 1 day away from the forums and I miss all this fun!  It's nice to see everyone get along so well.  It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Try leaving a tub of cottage cheese out on the counter for a week.....then you'll know the true meaning of "warm and fuzzy inside"! :mad:

Yum, now I'm hungry.

Somebody just reported my post because I used the word dadgum. I apologize for any confusion. I was not cursing, I was using an acronym. It stands for "Decided Against Moderating Newbies." The mods use this abbreviation so that Sparky Watts doesn't get kicked out of the forums

Somebody just reported my post because I used the word dadgum. I apologize for any confusion. I was not cursing, I was using an acronym. It stands for "Decided Against Moderating Newbies." The mods use this abbreviation so that Sparky Watts doesn't get kicked out of the forums

Those decided against moderating newbies mods????

Hmmm. Can I report for bad grammer? ;)

And why does winky look like popeye?

There you go putting us back on topic. Irony that a thread complaining about topics being closed, actually turns out to be a thread complaining about itself not being closed. The mods are also participating, and everyone seems to be having fun. Of course the topic starter has been vacant. Wonder why. :mad:

It's hard to get close enough to the keyboard to type with foot in mouth.....

Oh, yeah...slip that one in whilst trying to type with my tongue again......drats, foiled again!

I think Captain Chaoss summed it up nicely in another thread:

QUOTE: now its sounding like X-files.

Mulder, I think its geocachers.

No Scully, The same thing happened in 86 in the mountains of Tennessee. The locals reported strange tracks of a 3 legged beast. Numerous tracking tags were found, with Mctoys used as bait. Thank goodness we confiscated them before unsuspecting backwoods yokels picked them up.

Look Mulder, all I know is maintaining my skepticism against such scathingly brilliant logic is getting really hard. I think I'm gonna retire and moderate the forums for Jeremy.

But, I need you Scully. Your the only one that listens to my idiotic ideas.

My apologies for using your post, Cappy!

Where's umc to yell at everyone?

Geeez, looks like I'm the only one left..

thats enough of having fun and playing games, y'all better take a break before I put the hammer down.

Ok, nevermind, give me some of that egg nog too. From what I'm seeing it must be greeeeaaaaaaaaaaat.

*umc goes back to read the admin forums to see where all this is scripted*

There you go putting us back on topic.  Irony that a thread complaining about topics being closed, actually turns out to be a thread complaining about itself not being closed.  The mods are also participating, and everyone seems to be having fun.  Of course the topic starter has been vacant.  Wonder why. :mad:

It's hard to get close enough to the keyboard to type with foot in mouth.....

I think they make ergonomic chairs for that condition.

But while I am complaining:

Why when I go to the 1 Hour Photo place and put my film in the ONE HOUR envelope, and hand it to the girl they ALWAYS say. "that'll be about an hour and a half." At which time my brain experiences a wierd seizure thing and my eye starts to twitch. I just don't have the heart to get worked up with the sweet girl behind the counter.

ONE HOUR PHOTO PEOPLE!!!! Change your sign or hire more people. Driving me nuts. How about a 1.5 hour photo? How about a big number sign like on roller coasters, Your wait from this point: 76 minutes.

Did you get all 130 of my reports from this thread?

Something tells me that we are all going to be fired on monday because of this thread. Well, thanks for the laughs, it was fun.

Oh yeah, it was their fault. --------------->

What do you mean WE???

KA, M-M and I blamed you in an e-mail to Hydee an hour ago

Why when I go to the 1 Hour Photo place and put my film in the ONE HOUR envelope, and hand it to the girl they ALWAYS say. "that'll be about an hour and a half." At which time my brain experiences a wierd seizure thing and my eye starts to twitch. I just don't have the heart to get worked up with the sweet girl behind the counter.

ONE HOUR PHOTO PEOPLE!!!! Change your sign or hire more people. Driving me nuts. How about a 1.5 hour photo? How about a big number sign like on roller coasters, Your wait from this point: 76 minutes.

Hey, now...I'm just sitting here in my own little corner of Kansas, trying to mind my own business and play a quiet game of strip solitaire, but you guys keep bringing me into the middle of everything.

I was at the "Everything's A Dollar" store tonight, and the cashier hollered over the intercom for a price check....... :mad:

Why when I go to the 1 Hour Photo place and put my film in the ONE HOUR envelope, and hand it to the girl they ALWAYS say. "that'll be about an hour and a half."  At which time my brain experiences a wierd seizure thing and my eye starts to twitch.  I just don't have the heart to get worked up with the sweet girl behind the counter. 

ONE HOUR PHOTO PEOPLE!!!!  Change your sign or hire more people.  Driving me nuts.  How about a 1.5 hour photo?  How about a big number sign like on roller coasters, Your wait from this point: 76 minutes.

Hey, now...I'm just sitting here in my own little corner of Kansas, trying to mind my own business and play a quiet game of strip solitaire, but you guys keep bringing me into the middle of everything.

I was at the "Everything's A Dollar" store tonight, and the cashier hollered over the intercom for a price check....... :mad:

Here's your sign.

Captain Chaoss

thanks for the double post.

Seriously though, can we have our weekly mod meeting here. I want to know who approved this "abject silliness" outside of its said thread.

This is all very weird to me. Where is Rod Serling?

Anybody wanna buy a stack of skinless balloons?  Or do I have to put them on EBAY?

ROFLSHINPMP!!!! ;):o:mad:

Is that a yes or a no? - They are GREAT for leaving as FTF prizes in yer latest micro!

And, slightly back on topic, I have some GREAT bladeless knives with no handles available too. Limited quantities of those so order quick if you want a few.

The time has come in this thread to start running random Christmas movie/TV show lines:

A Christmas Story: "No! You'll put your eye out with that thing."

The person below me doesn't know any....

Sn :mad:;) gans

And what about Tiny Tim in "A Christmas Carol": I'd like to stroke it.

(True, he was talking about the goose!)

So can we ever be taken seriously with this type of banter?

What I know is this, I'm blaming it all on CO, he started it.

Funny too, I've been out all evening and come back to see that Woody's site is dead and this thread is the place to be. I'm picking up what is being laid down, but then again, I always have. :mad: