My Beef With Forum Moderators.... Control Freak

breck_hiker

And then you've heard about the hunters that got lost in the woods. One of them had a survival manual that said when lost, fire three shots in the air, wait 15 minutes, then repeat until you are rescued. So, after about an hour and a half, one hunter turns to the other and says, "I sure hope we get rescued soon, we're almost out of arrows." :mad:

And then you've heard about the hunters that got lost in the woods. One of them had a survival manual that said when lost, fire three shots in the air, wait 15 minutes, then repeat until you are rescued. So, after about an hour and a half, one hunter turns to the other and says, "I sure hope we get rescued soon, we're almost out of arrows." :mad:

No, didn't hear that one - what happened?

I just noticed that this thread is averaging around 100 reads per hour. The title and the number of posts account for some, but then the direction that I'm taking this post has been done to dust many times over....Maybe I'm the only one whe notices these things....Off topic thread/off topic forum...call it what you want....it's like a pressure release......I know that someone sees this too or this thread would have been slammed shut long ago. The fact that this is so popular proves a very big point..........

Sn :mad:;) gans

Well, I've enjoyed as much of this as I can stand as the monkey said while..... well never mind that.

I have a long flight in he morning - woah! it is the morning already!

See ya all in a few weeks if all goes well.

Have THE BEST CHRISTMAS.....

Have a great Christmas, b&s, and be careful over there!

I know that someone sees this too or this thread would have been slammed shut long ago. The fact that this is so popular proves a very big point..........

Shut up dude, the boss is sleeping, don't wake him. :mad:;):o

I do agree with what you say and I also am very happy that (for the most part) personal attacks have been kept out and its stayed light hearted. I think as long as things are light hearted everyone can have a good time and get along. This thread is a fine example of that.

I just noticed that this thread is averaging around 100 reads per hour. The title and the number of posts account for some, but then the direction that I'm taking this post has been done to dust many times over....Maybe I'm the only one whe notices these things....Off topic thread/off topic forum...call it what you want....it's like a pressure release......I know that someone sees this too or this thread would have been slammed shut long ago. The fact that this is so popular proves a very big point..........

Sn :mad:;) gans

Shhhhhhhhhhh, just enjoy it and don't over Analise it too much.

A wise man once said, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar"

I know that someone sees this too or this thread would have been slammed shut long ago. The fact that this is so popular proves a very big point..........

Shut up dude, the boss is sleeping, don't wake him. :mad:;):o

I do agree with what you say and I also am very happy that (for the most part) personal attacks have been kept out and its stayed light hearted. I think as long as things are light hearted everyone can have a good time and get along. This thread is a fine example of that.

We discussed this one early on and decided to let it go. I think the key is that things are light hearted and everyone has had a good time and got along as umc said. I just slashed a few things but for the most part is has remained light and fun.

It's Friday and close to the holiday and all. It is nice to blow off some steam and be nice about it. Please keep it clean and just have fun.

Shut up dude, the boss is sleeping, don't wake him. :o;):o

Does anyone remember another thread like this from a few months back.

Same message/earlier time

Travel bugs have been launched and friendships cemented because of that thread.

We are becoming friends here in a community the size of a small city and there is only Abject Silliness to contain it.

Ever play SimCity? When do the citizens demand a stadium? What happens if your accounts are running low and you can't build one that year?

The person below me wishes I had posted something about shaving a bigfoot instead of gettin ALL SERIOUS. ;)

Sn :mad::o gans

I was ask by the "CO Admin" to close the thread. mmm.. They find the tittle "offensive to the moderators".

You think closing an active thread is appropriate? A Forum is perfect place where Geocacher can express themselves.

The laws of natural selection will do it's job, it's been working for millions of years.... -Darwin was a smart man:)

I was ask by the "CO Admin" to close the thread. mmm.. They find the tittle "offensive to the moderators". 

You think closing an active thread is appropriate? A Forum is perfect place where Geocacher can express themselves.

The laws of natural selection will do it's job, it's been working for millions of years.... -Darwin was a smart man:)

When the thread is based on a wrong concept to begin with, and was only left open to allow you to close the thread, yes it is a good reason to close it. Since you will not, I wll.

Now, you can open a thread about the big mean moderators closing a thread and this time you will be right.

Play nice, it's a big sandbox

Edited by CO Admin