My Beef With Forum Moderators.... Control Freak

breck_hiker

YAH! Johnny is going to vote for me! Voting for Bush, Clark or Dean is a waste of a vote! Voting for me and my Vice President Dan Quayle! I will lift us out of our economic slump, end world poverty, and introduce geocaching to Antartica!

You know how hard it is to bury something in Antartica???? Oh, wait.......we don't do that.

It's going to be a fun time to hide one there too, unless I make the cache all white!

I hate to talk about geocaching (you know), but there are caches in Antarctica...

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.asp...d=18&submit3=GO

You're right about caches already being in Antartica, but I'm going to make the caches widespread to all the scientists and penguins that dwell down there. They need something to do man!

The person below me is just as smart as Dan Quayle!

the choice of toilet paper brand can be very difficult at times. On the one hand, there are brands that a very economical; large amount of tickets on the role for a price. the problem with these brands is that they can be harsh on a very tender area. using such a brand for significant periods of time, although cost effective can be very harsh on ones body.

On the other hand, there are brands that have a small amount of tickets on a role for a similar price as the "economy" brands; however, these brands are soft and smooth, a pleasure to use. they leave you, not only feeling refreshed but also leave you feeling "intact" after multiple uses. The problem is that one goes through a roll much quicker then the economy brand, ultimately costing the consumer more $$$ per wipe.

The real quandry here? at what point and for what reason, should one sacrafice dollars for comfort.

edited for spelling and i still can't spell

Edited by dboggny
the choice of toilet paper brand can be very difficult at times. On the one hand, there are brands that a very economical; large amount of tickets on the role for a price. the problem with these brands is that they can be harsh on a very tender area. using such a brand for significant periods of time, although cost effective can be very harsh on ones body.

On the other hand, there are brands that have a small amount of tickets on a role for a similar price as the "economy" brands; however, these brands are soft and smooth, a pleasure to use. they leave you, not only feeling refreshed but also leave you feeling "intact" after multiple uses. The problem is that one goes through a roll much quicker then the economy brand, ultimately costing the consumer more $$$ per wipe.

The real quandry here? at what point and for what reason, should one sacrafice dollars for comfort.

HEY! Only I do the stupid, out-of-the-blue nonsensical rants around here! Go to the other forums! :mad:

edited for spelling and i still can't spell

There is an alternative:

bunny_thumping_foot_md_clr.gif

BTW, I think your leatherman tool will be ok on the plane if you stuff it down the barrell of your M-16....or bazooka....or whatever it is you soldiers carry nowadays. :mad:

Not a soldier Sparkington. Oilfield support here - I was never in the military due to health probs but I did do a spasm in Iraq last time around on the WMD thing.

This time - it's purely for the money..... Heheeheheeheeheeheeeee.....

Edited by bug&snake

Like the John Wayne TP, it's rough and tough, and it don't take no **** off nobody. :mad:

I hate to talk about geocaching (you know), but there are caches in Antarctica...

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.asp...d=18&submit3=GO

You're right about caches already being in Antartica, but I'm going to make the caches widespread to all the scientists and penguins that dwell down there. They need something to do man!

The person below me is just as smart as Dan Quayle!

But perhaps a LOCATIONLESS cache in Antarctica, where the goal is "e-mail me a photo of a block of ice". Of course it would have to be verifiably a *different* block of ice from all the other photos submitted :mad:

If this thread is closed by a moderator, it will be on topic. If it is not closed by a moderator, it will still be on topic. The fact that I said this kept my post on topic.

I saw not only LOTR:Return of the King, but the extended versions of LOTR:FOTR and LOTR:TTT all in the same day. For $25, I was allowed to bring all the outside food I wanted into the theater and starting at 1 PM Tuesday, I sat through all three movies (over 10 hours of film) with about an hour between each to get up and go out and get lunch, dinner, stretch, and use the bathroom. When it was over, I was very sure I would never do it again...but I'm glad I did it once and for such a good movie series.

I estimate that the linear rate of posts in this thread over time will not be sustainable for any length of time greater than 7 days.

TPBM didn't read that tongue-in-cheek as it was intended.