All "found" Geocaches

KaiserKlan

Our "found" list of geocaches spreads over many states and all the way to the UK. I would like to be able to do a pocket query for them all, but how can this be done? If you request it by by zip, or coordinates you can only do 500 miles out, is there a way to get the entire list without reverting to multiple queries?

You can't do a single query for both caches in the United States and other countries due to the radio buttons used to select the area of the query, but you can select multiple countries or multiple states by holding the shift key down when you click on the second one. All those in between are included. Since you want to download your finds, this shouldn't be an issue.

Yes, it takes 2 queries, one to select all countries and the other to select all US states.

Unfortunately (right now) if you have over 500 in either area, you can't get them all. However, I am looking at new features for Pocket Queries to allow you to get all the caches you found in one PQ. I haven't worked out the logistics but that is my goal.

Yes, it takes 2 queries, one to select all countries and the other to select all US states.

Unfortunately (right now) if you have over 500 in either area, you can't get them all. However, I am looking at new features for Pocket Queries to allow you to get all the caches you found in one PQ. I haven't worked out the logistics but that is my goal.

Excellent. That would let us track what's going on with our found caches in a program like watcher.

Thanks. We'll definitely be including the archived caches. I mean, you found it. Right? :rolleyes:

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Looking forward to it. I keep a .gpx of my finds, and it's missing about 10. I think they're all archived caches, but haven't taken the time to go back through and make sure.

... I am looking at new features for Pocket Queries to allow you to get all the caches you found in one PQ. I haven't worked out the logistics but that is my goal.

I've been meaning to request a PQ feature to include Travel Bugs found or unfound.

It'd be real nice for us TB hunters.

Even breaking them down between US and non-US caches, you are still likely to run up against the 500 cache limit. When I ran my PQs for found caches, I further broke them down by date. This allowed my to get all of the info (except archived); I just had to use more PQs to get it.

(Edited to fix some of the many typos.)

Edited by sbell111

:D:D:D THANKS JEREMY!! :D:D:P

I have been dreading trying to find all those found caches and then trying to get them all into one file.

One little thing I would like to see with a "Found it" PQ.

Would it be possible to also include the specific cachers "Found it" log for the cache?

What I am looking for is if I do a PQ search for all my found caches, instead of having the 5 or 6 latest logs, I would just get my log entry only?

If it is not tooooo much trouble that is.

logscaler.