HA! I knew I was on the cutting edge!

That is tooooooo fragglin' funny!

For the internationalists among us, in the UK it's called 'Belly Button Fluff'.....

And, I want to know why it is usually blue, regardless of what you have been wearing.

I think we need an 'International Stuff A Pillow With Belly Button Fluff Day' - How about you? If you agree, just e-mail your 'fluff' to your local council offices and ask that they get with the program.

Only nuts eat squirrels,

Snake

quote:
Originally posted by Stu & Sarah:

quote:
Originally posted by Bug and Snake:

And, I want to know why it is usually blue, regardless of what you have been wearing.

I read it was related to bacteria - they digest the fluffstuff and excrete blue stuff. If you've left it there for any length of time, it comes out blue.

MMmmmm!

Cheers,

Stu

Now that's real comforting. All along I just that it was lint from your clothes. Now I find out it's bug excrement?

EWWWWWWW!

Now I want to start showering more than once per month.

===========================================================

"The time has come" the Walrus said "to speak of many things; of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and Kings".

quote:
Originally posted by Stu & Sarah:

quote:
Originally posted by Bug and Snake:

I read it was related to bacteria - they digest the fluffstuff and excrete blue stuff. If you've left it there for any length of time, it comes out blue.

MMmmmm!

Cheers,

Stu

Might even have been in this forum, I read somewhere that the holes in Swiss cheese are made by gases given off by the bacteria that make the cheese... Bug F@rt anyone?

Only nuts eat squirrels,

Snake