REI dividend time again.

I broke $100 for the first time thanks to a credit card that gives me dividend points for REI. Hmmmm, do I see some Garmin Roads & Recreation software on the way?

A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away. -Barry Goldwater

**EDIT**

Are the prices here better than Campmor?

Ummmmmmmmmm.....

I (as a cheap skate) need to know a bit more about this.

====================================

As always, the above statements are just MHO.

====================================

[This message was edited by Harrald on March 02, 2003 at 03:23 PM.]

Wow! we got $149.00 back this year. We started using our REI credit card for everything anymore. I just took advantage of the 10% before the end of March thing also. We can always use something from REI. Got Mapsource TOPO for myself and a daypack for the wife and it only cost me $8.00 out of my own pocket and I charged that on the REI credit card of course. It only took 2 days to get the stuff I ordered and I love the TOPO addition to my Garmin basemaps. It seems like a win, win situation to me. I doubt that the prices are cheaper than Campmore but you figure in your membership dividend and the credit points from using your REI credit card and it's not too bad. I didn't order a gpsr from them though when I bought mine a month ago.

sidewinder

LOST AND FOUND DEP

[This message was edited by SIDEWINDER on March 02, 2003 at 03:39 PM.]

I used mine to guarantee a snowless winter next year. I replaced the broken bindings on my x-country skis, which, since they were unusable, is why the North East had record snowfalls this year.

Anyone else have an REI # below 1 million? (640000's, circa 1977...)

"All of us are standing in the mud, but some of us are looking at the stars." Oscar Wilde

quote:
Are the prices here better than Campmor?

About the same Harrald. But at Campmor, we Jersey guys don't have to pay shipping because its in our backyard. Not sure if we have an REI in the area.

The dividend is nice if you become a member. You get a certain amount back on your purchases. It usually only abmounts to $20-$40 a year for me, but I now have a credit card that also awards REI dividend points, so I went over $100 for the first time.

A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away. -Barry Goldwater

$170.00 but for some reason I thought I spent more than that..

migo_sig_logo.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________

So far so good, somewhat new owner of a second/new Garmin GPS V 20 plus finds so far with little to no problem. We'll see what happens when there are leaves on the trees again.

I'm using mine for their REI Sahara Convertible pants. They will be nice for the summer, because I can't go everywhere in my camo fatigues! icon_biggrin.gif I bought my wife a pair and they seem real nice. They are 100% nylon and dry quickly, the legs zip off, and they have decent cargo pockets.

That's cool about the REI credit card... I've got to look into that... It might be good to use it for groceries and pay the balance every month! icon_wink.gif

If you hide it, they will come.

Grandmaster Cache

Tank at: FISH WHISPERER'S LAGOON