Geocaching Conspiracy Theory

Snoogans

Okay People,

Here it is:

There have been numerous threads on "What If Evil Doers Started Jumping People At Caches?"

Let's have some fun with this sooooo:

What if spies are using caches to move materials and GC.com to send coded text message? Hmmmmmmmmm?

I'm reeeeeeaaaaallly tired of the pirate stories. Let's have a good spy story.

I'm sure some of you eager beavers can link a cache log that sounds like a spy message and so on......

(BTW- Who else thinks of the movie, "Nell," when they hear the term, "Evil Doers?")

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

texasgeocaching_sm.gif Sacred cows make the best hamburger....Mark Twain.

Lets not go here. I'm sure there are jerks out there with enough stupid ideas, like that cache pirate idiot. It's not a good thing to give others ideas. And the last thing we need is some official from some gubment agency looking at a thread like this and getting even more paranoid about geocaching than they already are.

"You can't make a man by standing a sheep on his hind legs. But by standing a flock of sheep in that position, you can make a crowd of men" - Max Beerbohm

quote:
Originally posted by BrianSnat:

Lets not go here. I'm sure there are jerks out there with enough stupid ideas, like that cache pirate idiot. Not a good idea to give others ideas. And the last thing we need is some official from some gubment agency looking at a thread like this and getting even more paranoid than they already are.

You did notice this: icon_wink.gif Right? icon_rolleyes.gif

Drug Dealers!

That's what those boxes are for.

Who in their right mind would have a HOBBY where they spend bunches of money to tromp through mud and stinging nettles just to find broken Mctoys, used bubblegum, and deadly 50 cent carnival slum pen-knives?

Its obviously drug dealers. Drugs in them caches I say!

Caint never did nothing.

GDAE, Dave

Ok both ChurchCampDave and Snoogans are both under house arrest till we get there to take them to the CIA Jail. With Chruch's knowledge of drug dealers we will be able to wipe out all drug use in the US, and of course he will be jailed as well. Snoogans has found our secert code and just needs to be punished, 50 years in a dark cell is the going rate for showing up the Gov't.

I see your lips moving but all I hear is blah blah blah

I've already read some stories of people finding pot plants on their cache hunt. The best thing to do is remove the offending plants/drugs and either.

1. Turn them over to the police.

2. Dry it out and smoke it if its pot.

3. if its coke turn it in or use it and do 75 caches that day.

Really though if you come accross something let the cops know, it keeps us all safer.

My brother in law picked up a credit card off the interstate and turned it over to a cop and he arrested him for having a stolen credit card.

(Northern KY- Kenton County deputy) His dad is retired police chief in Walton KY. Didn't matter, he had a stolen card (that he voluntarily handed to the cop). Possesion of stolen property.

Does this make me paranoid? uh-huh! And I used to work as a cop for one of their small towns.

If I see contraband, even though I am well known to most of the cops in my area, (and especially if I am out of my home area), forever more I will think long and hard before touching it and I don't know for sure if I would even call it in unless it happened to be in an area where I have a police radio for the agency in power. (They generally figure you're a good guy if you have a (legitimately issued) police radio and furthermore they can't deny the log.)

I would probably just call 911 form a pay phone and tell them the coords of the pot and while they try to figure out what it means, I'll be a ways away.

When the cops treat people like that, it aint worth the chance. If that means drug dealers flourish, then the cops better get a clue.

Travesties like this contribute to growing distrust of the government.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Its all a conspiracy and cachers are the target.

Stay home! Stay home!

Caint never did nothing.

GDAE, Dave

quote:
Originally posted by jeff35080:

_devil is geocaching in Vermont_

Whew.... at least he's not here in the Heart of Dixie...

Jeff

http://www.StarsFellOnAlabama.com

http://www.NotAChance.com

If you hide it, they will come....

He's EVERYWHERE. He is who you least suspect. TRUST NO ONE. He might even be...

ME!

hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Caint never did nothing.

GDAE, Dave

quote:
Originally posted by Xitron:

Nope the devil would never post such a stupid pic of himself lol.................................................................j/k

OOOOooo! He didn't stutter that time. Checkmate!

Actually, the one I'm working on--which is not yet approved so I can't link you--isn't so much about breaking code, but clue discovery.

Aside from two other clues to be posted on the cache page, this is the only starting point:

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----Hash: SHA1######################################################################                                                                   ##     #     #   ######     #####    #######   #     #   #######     ##     #     #   #     #   #     #   #         ##    #      #        ##     #     #   #     #   #         #         # #   #      #        ##     #     #   ######    #  ####   ####      #  #  #      #        ##     #     #   #   #     #     #   #         #   # #      #        ##     #     #   #    #    #     #   #         #    ##      #        ##      #####    #     #    #####    #######   #     #      #        ##                                                                   #######################################################################                                                                   ##  From: GeoCachingAgentCentralHQ                                   ##    To: All Field Agents                                           ##    RE: Missing Agent's Kit recovery                               ##                                                                   ##  It has been determined that one of our Special Agents,           ##  codenamed "Walker," is offline.  Walker's last contact is a      ##  phone message to Control--see attached audio file.               ##  Subsequently, Walker has failed to rendezvous with his handler   ##  or acknowledge any effort to contact him.  He is now considered  ##  irrecoverable and all traces of him need to be eliminated.       ##  Activity to this effect has been initiated.                      ##                                                                   ##  Your mission is to LOCATE AND POSITIVELY IDENTIFY HIS KIT,       ##  properly refered to as "field cache."                            ##                                                                   ##  If protocol was followed he will have independently left clues   ##  persuant to Sec 15.010.003 (a) which reads, in part;             ##                                                                   ##  "...agent will disseminate clues which can be gathered and       ##  reassembled by other friendly agents.  Locations of these clues  ##  could be established drops or new drops created by said agent.   ##  It's very important that these clues be broken up sufficiently   ##  so a few compromised clues will not complete the clue-set and    ##  thus compromise the agent."                                      ##                                                                   ##  Included in this communique is the only other piece of hard      ##  evidence we have.  Leave each of the other clues as found in     ##  case you are compromised or otherwise fail to complete the       ##  mission.                                                         ##                                                                   ##  If the kit is found, examine and report back here.               ##                                                                   ##  WARNING: Watch for enemy interference.                           ##                                                                   ##  Good luck                                                        ##                                                                   ######################################################################-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----Version: PGP 7.0.1iQA/AwUBPySO5ws3Vzy9CZWdEQIO0QCgnLoX7NTYdMPgvMjMWnN+jIhlFhUAoJxxUeL9QCxmF8x7mFdw/j+afaHK=FmQh-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

I'm not sure if I'll be able to continue with the direction I was going with this cache with the recent developement of the stage proximity guidelines. It's a real bummer.

CR

72057_2000.gif

Just adding to this thread... haven't conspired to read all of it's content. Yes, on occasion I feel like I'm running a drug drop or a spy message network.

However, my general conspiracy theory:

I wonder if there is a conspiracy to target and destroy all American plastic happy toys? Imagine if some foreign hostile power had the targeting coordinates to our tuperware caches!