100 up for naffita

Slytherin

About 18 months ago I saw an article in Computeractive. Some chap called Moss Trooper with this fancy GPS thing. I mentioned that it looked like a bit of fun and then forgot it. Birthday time brought an eTrex and that was it. Almost every weekend has to be another search. Waste of time? Of course, but then so is chasing a ball or sitting on a river bank. I have enjoyed every minute thanks to you.

I suppose I have to give the by now traditional list:

Wettest feet: Geocache. A ditch covered in duckweed that looked like solid ground.

Wettest all over: Don’t go at midnight. A walk under rhododendrons after the rain.

Best accupunture: Dune. Legs full of thorns

The one with the longest arms: The Cornish beach bum. Down a deeeeep rabbit hole.

Muddiest bum: Hermits hole. Slid down a very long muddy hill.

Best views: Any of the Cleveland edge caches. Views for miles.

Easiest: Lazy cache. Stop the car, get out, pick up cache.

Hardest: Take a walk to visit Carl. Must have spent nearly an hour looking for this one.

Most lost: Burgundy blues. The most obvious place to park is about 500 feet away. Straight-line navigation is not recommended.

Most enjoyable: Every single one. I have been to places near and far that I would never have seen without you people.

So, on to the next hundred, they are getting further away but I don’t see an end in sight yet.

naffita