Wheel of Challenges - Fan of Favorites - Adventure Lab Locations not counted?

Thank you all for reporting this issue. We have fixed the leaderboard so that new Adventure finds (found after May 1st at 7:30 pm UTC) count towards this month's challenge.

The team is currently looking into fixing finds from before this time, but we are unable to promise if or when we might credit these finds to the Leaderboard. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this issue!

• Upvote 3
  • Helpful 1

Hi,

yesterday I found three Adventure Labs which should be counted with 10 points each, but the leaderbord of the challenge is still on zero. I got the new Souvenir for Blue Switch day though the findings where counted somehow but do not appear on the Wheel of Challenge leaderboard.

The general statistics also said I found three caches in May.

so to me there seems to be a bug in what is counted for the challenge which makes it a bit unfair.

11 hours ago, ari54321 said:

The team is currently looking into fixing finds from before this time, but we are unable to promise if or when we might credit these finds to the Leaderboard. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this issue!

I rushed round the Londons Calling Mega Labs yesterday afternoon and managed complete 53 Lab stages AFTER the official changeover time, so will be pretty miffed if these are not counted towards the Wheel Challenge this month! Similar issue happened last month, so thought the bug would have been fixed then.

• Surprised 1
11 hours ago, ari54321 said:

Thank you all for reporting this issue. We have fixed the leaderboard so that new Adventure finds (found after May 1st at 7:30 pm UTC) count towards this month's challenge.

Is there any possibility to have back the points of Wheel of Challenges for Adventure Lab steps completed before you fixed the problem? I guess to lost 250 points...

Looks like it's not just adventure labs, we found 5 caches yesterday and an adventure lab. I logged as we went round and have 20 points. My friend logged them today as he had no phone signal and has 60 🤷

Edited by IceDragon

It would make me very sad, if you can not fix the missing counts on Adventure stations.

We have been out to an Adventure Lab Art and found arround 120 stations after may 1st noon UTC.

So we would qualify for the second souvenir.

I press thumbs that the prgrammers will be able to fix their bugs.

with best regards 

T@baluga 

Only two of my ten finds on 2nd May have been included on the leaderboard. It's the two that were 'under 10 favourites'. The other eight that were 'over 10 favourites' haven't appeared. A mix of trads, multis and mysteries. I should have 180 points, but only have 20. Waste of time if it's not going to work correctly.

2 hours ago, Tillster said:

Waste of time if it's not going to work correctly.

You considering Geocaching a "wast of time" because you are not getting any points for your finds?

Maybe you should look for a different hobby which provides you more fun and enjoyment.

• Upvote 5
  • Funny 1
4 hours ago, Tillster said:

Waste of time if it's not going to work correctly.

You considering Geocaching a "wast of time" because you are not getting any points for your finds?

Maybe you should look for a different hobby which provides you more fun and enjoyment

I would take that to mean it's a wast of time creating and promoting the Wheel of Challenges side game if it's not going to work correctly.

• Upvote 3
6 hours ago, Mausebiber said:

Maybe you should look for a different hobby which provides you more fun and enjoyment.

You’ve certainly very much jumped to the wrong conclusion there. And jumped in with both feet too. 😂 

• Upvote 1
  • Funny 2
59 minutes ago, Tillster said:

And jumped in with both feet too

Have you ever tried to jump with just one foot?  It's only half the fun.

Try the following:

Delete one of your founds which did not count and log it again.  Let us know if this did work for you.

Edited by Mausebiber

I completed an adventure lab on Monday all 5 stages. Got zero points for them. I have tried 3 times deleting one of the stages than un deleting them. Still no points. What's odd in adventure lab app still shows that lab completed when I delete one stage. So the delete only removes the find from your total finds.

26 minutes ago, SW00P said:

I completed an adventure lab on Monday all 5 stages. Got zero points for them. I have tried 3 times deleting one of the stages than un deleting them. Still no points. What's odd in adventure lab app still shows that lab completed when I delete one stage. So the delete only removes the find from your total finds.

Yep, once you complete an adventure lab it's done. Permanently. It will always show completed no matter how many locations you delete. You can delete the location finds, altering your find count, but that's all. 

Not only labs are not counted…

I logged a tradi as „not found“ and later switched to „found“ as I was successful at last. The finding is counted in the statistics and everywhere else but NOT on the leaderboard of the wheel of challenge. It counts up by now alle not counted labs and now a tradi also;(

demotivating…sorry

1 hour ago, nagakanya said:

I logged a tradi as „not found“ and later switched to „found“ as I was successful at last. The finding is counted in the statistics and everywhere else but NOT on the leaderboard of the wheel of challenge. It counts up by now alle not counted labs and now a tradi also;(

demotivating…sorry

It would not count a log change.

Try copying your log text, then deleting the Found It log and logging it again. That should count it.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, nagakanya said:

demotivating…sorry

As far as I'm aware that has never worked for a promotion. Changing logs isn't counted.