Souvenirs

Followers 1

It's  nice to see new countries being introduced. I am still missing New Caledonia & PNG, but they might be coming. They can't all be done at once.

However, it seems I now only have 32 souvenirs, but it's the important ones, so not a big problem for me. Fortunately though I got enough for a challenge that needed 200 souvenirs to log it before this.

• Funny 1
9 hours ago, Goldenwattle said:

All 202 souvenirs are back. Shame in a way, as it was easier to see the souvenirs that I want. Travel ones.

You can hide the ones you don't want to see.  I really only care about the location based souvenirs such as US states and other countries, so I could hide the other souvenirs.  

2 hours ago, GeoElmo6000 said:

You can hide the ones you don't want to see.  I really only care about the location based souvenirs such as US states and other countries, so I could hide the other souvenirs.  

I can't hide them, only fade them. I need to go to my profile to only see the unfaded souvenirs.

11 hours ago, GeoElmo6000 said:

Yes, those and a few others, like International Geocaching Day each year.

• Upvote 1
On 6/29/2022 at 8:02 AM, Goldenwattle said:

I can't hide them, only fade them. I need to go to my profile to only see the unfaded souvenirs.

When I look at your profile, I see you have 32 souvenirs. When you look, you see them all, with the hidden ones faded out.