Wayfrog

elyob

No one has deigned to reply to Dave's Thank You note, so I will.

THANK YOU Wayfroggie for what you do daily to help keep this leaky ship afloat.

It is only through the day-to-day work of people such as yourself (the job ofttimes entailing keeping folks such as myself in check) that we, "The Community" are able to continue to engage in the hobby we love.

Though personally I am on a bit of a hiatus from the "daily grind" of traveling, photographing, researching, writing and publishing Waymarks (a bit of burn out and a bit of carpal tunnel syndrome being the contributory factors), I know that, come spring and the lengthy trip I'm presently planning coming to fruition, I have faith that the site will remain active on my return, allowing me to publish all the Wonderful Waymarks I have gleaned. :D

That faith comes about as the result of the faith I have in our Wayfroggie, as well as all the other Lackeys, Techies and administrators who contribute their time & toil toward enabling the continued success of Waymarking.

Keep On Keeping On, Wayfroggie, and Thank You Again,

Keith

Edited by ScroogieII
  • Funny 1
  • Love 3

We no longer reach critical mass.  There are not enough reviewers to maintain every category.  God forbid, if wayfrog was to have a frogger accident, what do we do then?

I have a question for wayfrog and waymarkers, I have many waymarks to post in a tiny dormant category.  Even if by magic I became a reviewer in that category, is it still better to burden wayfrog with reviews rather than review my own creations?

• Helpful 1
1 hour ago, elyob said:

There are not enough reviewers to maintain every category.

October 7, 2022, wayfrog reviewed approximately 58 categories many with multiple pending waymarks.

There are many categories that are repeatedly reviewed by wayfrog cycle after cycle.

3 hours ago, elyob said:

I have a question for wayfrog and waymarkers, I have many waymarks to post in a tiny dormant category.  Even if by magic I became a reviewer in that category, is it still better to burden wayfrog with reviews rather than review my own creations?

Whilst it is 'not the done thing' to accept (or decline! :huh: ) your own Waymark in a category, there are those of us that will accept the fact you are the only active officer, and there are those that will have an opposite opinion and protest the fact... (Especially if their Waymark is declined)