Yrium's Geocacher Trading Cards

yrium

Dropped about 20x Yrium TNG #1 cards in The Kiss of Midnight.

Alas, Kiss of Midnight is temporarily out of order...

(If you want a Yrium TNG #1 card and haven't done KoM, let me know and I'll stop by and grab one for you -- assuming there are any left when your order is placed...)

Yeah, I know, but enough people have done it, and it IS the most appropriate place to leave this particular card. With the problems with Max's Favorite Park, I am looking for a suitable substitute for card placements. Nominations gladly accepted...

Dropped about 20x Yrium TNG #1 cards in The Kiss of Midnight.
Alas, Kiss of Midnight is temporarily out of order...

(If you want a Yrium TNG #1 card and haven't done KoM, let me know and I'll stop by and grab one for you -- assuming there are any left when your order is placed...)

OK, I'm embarrassed. You'd think that someone that has a little skill at manipulating cards would do better than this...

I had two requests for TNG #1 cards so when I stopped by KoM, I thought I thumbed off four cards (figuring that there might be a couple late requests). But when I looked later, I found that I had six cards :D , not four! :P

I did get one late request so three of the six are spoken for. So, if you can't figure out how to get to KoM and don't want to go out to Peak 2589, I've got three that are up for grabs. If I don't hear from anyone by Saturday, I'll drop 'em off in caches.

Introducing Yrium TNG #1 - The Kiss of Midnight. Coming soon to a cache near you...

b777d3f9-7aec-4d40-8189-9cfc6daff405.jpg

Excellent nomination and card design! :D

Jess stopped by KOM yesterday only to find the nest was occupied... :huh:

Luckily (for him :( ), it was one of our :D hunting Mei'hsweis :smile: from the original Nan-de Than gaun Nain-desintye-deand... so she was not forced to engage in Jehdin Jehdin. Instead, he spared her any contact with the nasty Te-dqi :) and she left with 2xTNG#1 cards, one for us and one we'll place here in North County.

Thanks all! :D

J&J

Good News, Bad News...

The good news is that the Kiss of Midnight cache is back up and running.

The bad news is that the final cache was muggled in the last week or so and while they didn't take the Eggs, they did take the log book and all of the KoM TNG#1 cards that remained in the cache.

The two spare TNG#1 cards that I picked up a week and a half ago have been dropped off in SEPTICTANKHANK'S PIRATE BOOTY ARGGG and Ramona Breezes, respectively.

Good News, Bad News...

The good news is that the Kiss of Midnight cache is back up and running.

The bad news is that the final cache was muggled in the last week or so and while they didn't take the Eggs, they did take the log book and all of the KoM TNG#1 cards that remained in the cache.

The two spare TNG#1 cards that I picked up a week and a half ago have been dropped off in SEPTICTANKHANK'S PIRATE BOOTY ARGGG and Ramona Breezes, respectively.

I'll get some more out in the wild soon. Just back from the Bay area on a college scouting trip for FlagSon Evan...

In remembrance of the 3-year anniversary of the passing of Yrium, an assortment of Yrium Pals, Udesignit, YMS and TNG cards have been prepared and will be floated about over the next couple weeks, starting today. I made some Tuna cards 'cause of my recent trip to Atlanta and all that went along with that, some Yrium cards to show Harmon that they really do exist, a complete set of the FlagMan misprints (don't know why, just did it), some more TNG #1 cards 'cause the first batch was muggled, a bunch of TNG #2 cards, and an odd assortment of Pals and YMS cards. Hope you all enjoy them!

Today would be a great day to read some of Yrium's logs. I'll never forget his FTF log on the first cache I ever placed, Whispering Ridge View of the Fire: When was the last time you heard anyone use the word, "chortle?!?"

Edited by FlagMan

In remembrance of the 3-year anniversary of the passing of Yrium, an assortment of Yrium Pals, Udesignit, YMS and TNG cards have been prepared and will be floated about over the next couple weeks, starting today. I made some Tuna cards 'cause of my recent trip to Atlanta and all that went along with that, some Yrium cards to show Harmon that they really do exist, a complete set of the FlagMan misprints (don't know why, just did it), some more TNG #1 cards 'cause the first batch was muggled, a bunch of TNG #2 cards, and an odd assortment of Pals and YMS cards. Hope you all enjoy them!

Today would be a great day to read some of Yrium's logs. I'll never forget his FTF log on the first cache I ever placed, Whispering Ridge View of the Fire: When was the last time you heard anyone use the word, "chortle?!?"

Thanks Tom,

You're a pal to all of us. Keep it up and I'll have to start midnight runs once again.

Harmon

Dropped 1x YP#1, 1xYP#9, 1x YP#13, 2x TNG#1 and 2x TNG#2 in Aggronnor's Treasure this morning...

Just returned from grabbing one each of TNG #1 and #2. Thanks for placing them so near my home-zone. Also encountered Snake of Snake & Rooster at the cache location. Looks like my card collection is restored to full measure so now I'm after the TNG series it seems.

Thanks Tom,

Harmon

B)

I WILL NEVER FORGET HIS LOG'S!!!!

Yrium was a great man!!!!

He did the best log's that I have ever read...

I remember the first time he wen't to my cache.

It took him two log's to write " THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD"!!!!!!!

End of the LINE (GCH7J2) 11/16/03

B) THANKS FATTBOY B)

:)

I WILL NEVER FORGET HIS LOG'S!!!!

Yrium was a great man!!!!

He did the best log's that I have ever read...

I remember the first time he wen't to my cache.

It took him two log's to write " THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD"!!!!!!!

End of the LINE (GCH7J2) 11/16/03

B) THANKS FATTBOY B)

;)B) You are right, that has to be one of the best logs ever written for a cache find. If you read that, it will be hard to justify ever writing TNLNSL as an entry. He set the standard pretty high. :P:)

Introducing Yrium TNG#3 - Team Adelos:

3e177d62-0a79-4705-b21d-2bb298dea79f.jpg

Credit LLOT with the choice of subject and card design. Cards will be coming to a cache near you soon...

What a great card and awesome honor! :D It is really cool. Thanks to everyone involved.

:D

TA

What a great choice of cacher - and card! For us puzzle lovers ;) TA has definitely contributed to the sport!

Don't you think these cards would make great milestone prizes? ;););)

Credit LLOT with the choice of subject and card design. Cards will be coming to a cache near you soon...

What a great card and awesome honor! :D It is really cool. Thanks to everyone involved.

:o

TA

What a great choice of cacher - and card! For us puzzle lovers :o TA has definitely contributed to the sport!

Don't you think these cards would make great milestone prizes? :D:o:P

:D I bet we have to solve a puzzle to find the first card huh? Awesome job on the card design! :D

TA

What a great choice of cacher - and card! For us puzzle lovers :o TA has definitely contributed to the sport!

Don't you think these cards would make great milestone prizes? :o:P:D

:D I bet we have to solve a puzzle to find the first card huh? Awesome job on the card design! :D

OK, if you say so... :D

TA

Don't you think these cards would make great milestone prizes? :o:P:D

:D Noooooooooooooooo.............!

What a great card and awesome honor! :o It is really cool. Thanks to everyone involved.

TA

Don't you think these cards would make great milestone prizes? :D:D:D

Thanks for the kind words! :P

What a great card and awesome honor! :o It is really cool. Thanks to everyone involved.

TA

Don't you think these cards would make great milestone prizes? :P:D:D

At one point, I was considering designing a puzzle into the card. :D But, being that I was already taking far too long to get the design done, I shelved that idea...

Harmon suggested that I put the coordinates for one of Paul's caches into the card (one that he had not solved yet... :D ). I didn't think Paul would approve so I didn't do that either. Sorry about that.

TA

Don't you think these cards would make great milestone prizes? :D:o:D

At one point, I was considering designing a puzzle into the card. :o But, being that I was already taking far too long to get the design done, I shelved that idea...

Harmon suggested that I put the coordinates for one of Paul's caches into the card (one that he had not solved yet... :P ). I didn't think Paul would approve so I didn't do that either. Sorry about that.

Both ideas were good and would have been accepted by me. I like the design alot. Thanks for the TLC. Lot of love in the air!

TA

What a great choice of cacher - and card! For us puzzle lovers :laughing: TA has definitely contributed to the sport!

Don't you think these cards would make great milestone prizes? :D:):P

:P I bet we have to solve a puzzle to find the first card huh? Awesome job on the card design! :)

At one point, I was considering designing a puzzle into the card. :D But, being that I was already taking far too long to get the design done, I shelved that idea...

Harmon suggested that I put the coordinates for one of Paul's caches into the card (one that he had not solved yet... :P ). I didn't think Paul would approve so I didn't do that either. Sorry about that.

Both ideas were good and would have been accepted by me. I like the design alot. Thanks for the TLC. Lot of love in the air!

Just my luck, a new Yrium card with a layout that I like a lot and I'm spending five weeks near Mt. Shasta. There goes my Yrium-card collection.

Yeah, I know, this post should have been placed on the Whiner's Thread.

By the way, do I see unbunched socks in that layout? If so then it's another case for Sgt. Seymore Argyle of the San Diego County Unbunched Sock Police.

Harmon, Chief

San Diego County Unbunched Sock Police

Edited by SD Rowdies
Just my luck, a new Yrium card with a layout that I like a lot and I'm spending five weeks near Mt. Shasta. There goes my Yrium-card collection.

Harmon, Chief

Well, Officer, maybe we can work something out... :laughing:

I smell mordida...

Such an ugly word...I prefer to think of it as...shall we say, a mutually beneficial arrangement.

:lol: I reallly really wanted a Team Adelos card and so, (knowing Flagman and LLOT like we all do), I figured the best place to find one was in Puzzle Valley...or Adelos Acres as it is otherwise so fondly known. I sort of got tired of waiting so I decided to start visiting all the TA puzzles with room for Yrium cards. Heck..I've found puzzles that way..why not cards. :lol: Success!!!! I just so happened to open up a cache and find a whole handful of freshly printed TNG #3 cards! Yahooo! They are so awesome!! I only took a couple ( gonna sell one to Harmon) and I left about 8 behind! Which cache you ask? It's kind of appropriate...Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs!

I plan to visit more TA puzzles in the valley this weekend to see if I can spot anymore. I'll let ya'll know if I get lucky!

Edited by jahoadi and john
:lol: I reallly really wanted a Team Adelos card and so, (knowing Flagman and LLOT like we all do), I figured the best place to find one was in Puzzle Valley...or Adelos Acres as it is otherwise so fondly known. I sort of got tired of waiting so I decided to start visiting all the TA puzzles with room for Yrium cards. Heck..I've found puzzles that way..why not cards. :lol: Success!!!! I just so happened to open up a cache and find a whole handful of freshly printed TNG #3 cards! Yahooo! They are so awesome!! I only took a couple ( gonna sell one to Harmon) and I left about 8 behind! Which cache you ask? It's kind of appropriate...Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs!

I plan to visit more TA puzzles in the valley this weekend to see if I can spot anymore. I'll let ya'll know if I get lucky!

Hey, I know where that cache is...Shoot! I put street tires on my mountain bike! ...I'll say no more.

:D I just so happened to open up a cache and find a whole handful of freshly printed TNG #3 cards! Yahooo! They are so awesome!! I only took a couple ( gonna sell one to Harmon) and I left about 8 behind! Which cache you ask? It's kind of appropriate

So tell us, is it true that pieces of each card are hidden individually and you must find all the pieces to the puzzle before you can assemble one card ? That would be the way Paul would have designed it.

:D I just so happened to open up a cache and find a whole handful of freshly printed TNG #3 cards! Yahooo! They are so awesome!! I only took a couple ( gonna sell one to Harmon) and I left about 8 behind! Which cache you ask? It's kind of appropriate

So tell us, is it true that pieces of each card are hidden individually and you must find all the pieces to the puzzle before you can assemble one card ? That would be the way Paul would have designed it.

That is funny, because I thought about scrambling the card as a cache puzzle.. :D I already have a couple jigsaw types.. All I have to say, is I am glad my sock are bunched! :laughing:

They are so awesome!! I only took a couple ( gonna sell one to Harmon)

Sell one to Harmon huh? Why I oughta ....

No, wait, you've been so nice too me before ... anything that I can do for you? I have a bit of a vested interest in that card.

Sweet ol' Harmon

p.s. How much is it gonna cost me?

Edited by SD Rowdies

Harmon, Chief

Well, Officer, maybe we can work something out... :D

I smell mordida...

Such an ugly word...I prefer to think of it as...shall we say, a mutually beneficial arrangement.

Mutually beneficial ... I like that although "mordida" says it rather well, a little bit dies for me.

I leave town for a while and look what happens, meaness sets it.

No, wait, you've been so nice too me before ... anything that I can do for you? I have a bit of a vested interest in that card.

Sweet ol' Harmon

:D Sweet "ole Harmon: The price you pay for this card is just between you and me :D .....I may not be a Geobabe but I love ya too! LLOT: If this is too mushy close your eyes and cover your ears.

Sweet ol' Harmon

:D Sweet "ole Harmon: The price you pay for this card is just between you and me :D .....I may not be a Geobabe but I love ya too! LLOT: If this is too mushy close your eyes and cover your ears.

Jodie dear,

My ol' heart is all aflutter. Thanks for being such a sweety.

Harmon

Not to me: Perhaps we need a kissy-kissy thread.