Yrium's Geocacher Trading Cards

yrium

Introducing YMS #29 - blonds run amuck:

39c8003e-e8cb-4290-b991-cd33c2c9df49.jpg

Thanks, as usual, to Harmon for the great design work!

Max was completely neurotic today since the cabinet maker was in the house using his nail gun, so I took him with me on my ramblings. Dropped by Max's Favorite Park and dropped 20x YMS #29 cards (where's the Misprinter? Seems oddly missing in action on this one) and 5x YMS #28 cards plus misprints.

Thanks FlagMan and Harmon for your work on YMS#29. We are honored to have been chosen!! :)

With her departure imminent, you think the printer might churn out a few more Princess Toadstool's as a bon voyage present?

You mean the printer or the Misprinter? :ph34r:

I stopped by Max's this morning and took the last BRA card (although I was hoping grab another one for someone else). Any chance of a couple more being dropped off? :lol:

Actually, there are a few more out there. You can find one in The Crow's Nest and one in The Basilisk.... :o

Edited by FlagMan

I stopped by Max's this morning and took the last BRA card (although I was hoping grab another one for someone else). Any chance of a couple more being dropped off? :laughing:

Actually, there are a few more out there. You can find one in The Crow's Nest and one in The Basilisk.... :P

I already did my time on the Basilisk (the recommended way :o). I am reminded of it everytime I look at the scratches on my cell phone. It was fun though! :) (I wondered how long it would be till someone found a way around)

I had a dream last night that the Misprinter created the most ghastly caricature imaginable of team BRA. Something only the likes of Bill Maher or Howard Stern could ever truly appreciate. If my intuition was truly a premonition, you will probably want to stay well clear of Max's Favorite Park from, say, 4 pm this afternoon to spare the psychological damage sure to result if so much as your peripheral vision were to fall upon these monstrosities for even an instant. I do plan on stopping by myself at about that time to drop a few more of the "a little closer to P.C." YMS #29 cards. I plan to wear suitable eye protection.....

I had a dream last night that the Misprinter created the most ghastly caricature imaginable of team BRA. Something only the likes of Bill Maher or Howard Stern could ever truly appreciate. If my intuition was truly a premonition, you will probably want to stay well clear of Max's Favorite Park from, say, 4 pm this afternoon to spare the psychological damage sure to result if so much as your peripheral vision were to fall upon these monstrosities for even an instant. I do plan on stopping by myself at about that time to drop a few more of the "a little closer to P.C." YMS #29 cards. I plan to wear suitable eye protection.....

Looks like I need to make a trip there to see for myself ....hmmm

I'm on my way!!

Edited by blonds run amuck

I'm on my way!!

WOW WOW WOW.....just back from my first trip to Max's Park. Had to see the #29 misprint before it went too public....loved it!! Took #28 misprint and #29 for Team FatMan, Fattboy and Chuy. Thanks Tom and Harmon!!

I'm on my way!!

WOW WOW WOW.....just back from my first trip to Max's Park. Had to see the #29 misprint before it went too public....loved it!! Took #28 misprint and #29 for Team FatMan, Fattboy and Chuy. Thanks Tom and Harmon!!

This is getting funnier by the minute. So now I've got to figure out how to get the two sets of YMS #29 and YMS #29 misprints I picked up for you into your hands. So this is what being blond is all about. I'll keep that in mind when I become a full-fledged Geobabe later this year if I'm that lucky.

Since I never make it out to Max's Favorite Park quick enough, I thought I would simply drive out to Borrego and get some cards there. I liberated a #28(PW) and its mis-print from J&R along with a #29 (BRA). For those of you willing to risk life and limb :D , there are a set of these in The Basilisk. I guess you could use the Flagman and Ruscal route and take the risk out of it. :laughing:

Has anyone made a list of what misprints were made?

I dunno....but I have this really really really rare misprint labeled "Yrium Memorial Series #8.5" If the misprinter gets too out of hand I can always show this one to Mrs. Misprinter.

I believe that would corral the nefarious misprinter.

(exactly what is the etymology of blackmail?)

:anicute:

--TT--

Dangit. I hate when I forget to clear cookies and post under Kary's account. Apply the previous message to my account.

Yeah...and if you all see some crazy redhead walking around the Convention Center at the SOT conference this week with the last name of Thompson....yeah that's Locaroja (with future mini-TT). Say hi to her.

Anyways. Yeah. Blackmail. Good stuff.

-TT--

I dunno....but I have this really really really rare misprint labeled "Yrium Memorial Series #8.5" If the misprinter gets too out of hand I can always show this one to Mrs. Misprinter.

:anicute:

--TT--

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YOU WOULDN'T DARE!!! I'LL (I MEAN HE'LL) DO ANYTHING!!!!

Dangit. I hate when I forget to clear cookies and post under Kary's account. Apply the previous message to my account.

Yeah...and if you all see some crazy redhead walking around the Convention Center at the SOT conference this week with the last name of Thompson....yeah that's Locaroja (with future mini-TT). Say hi to her.

-TT--

I believe there's 2 (or maybe more?) Not sure which is worse! :):)

So I see the truth is out.........let me be the first to offer you a public CONGRATULATIONS!!

Edited by pqcachers

:laughing:

--TT--

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YOU WOULDN'T DARE!!! I'LL (I MEAN HE'LL) DO ANYTHING!!!!

Haw! there's also another such misprint submitted during that contest that will curl your hair. I've got a copy of both of them.

-TT--

I believe there's 2 (or maybe more?) Not sure which is worse! :laughing::(

So I see the truth is out.........let me be the first to offer you a public CONGRATULATIONS!!

Details. We want details.

So, was that a typo and you quietly got married, or is her maiden name Thompson with an O??

Congrats on the bump too.

So, was that a typo and you quietly got married, or is her maiden name Thompson with an O??

Congrats on the bump too.

Wow! Congrats on "the bump" TT and Locaroja! :D

Hmmmm, we'll have to help you guys think of a name for mini-TT!

Bwa-ha-ha!

422714d5-69d6-4d84-a9e4-b7a04bd45295.jpg