Friend League does not work

tentakel777

1 hour ago, tentakel777 said:

Since yesterday, the Friend League is not showing any results. The "loading circle" is rotating and rotating, but without any result.

Bug? Server problems?

I am also experiencing this problem. I wanted to report to the friends on my Friends League but it will not display. This is affecting me being rewarded the Treasure Chest souvenir. Feed back would be most welcome. 

Friends League.jpg

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, Mordor2 said:

I am also experiencing this problem. I wanted to report to the friends on my Friends League but it will not display. This is affecting me being rewarded the Treasure Chest souvenir. Feed back would be most welcome.

I'm not having any problems viewing the Friends League page, seeing point scores, or changing to previous weeks. I am using Firefox. What browser and version are you using?

Regarding the souvenirs. It appears that you have received all of the souvenirs available with the Mary Hyde promotion: 5 souvenirs that start with "Mary Hyde" and 1 souvenir named "The Lost Treasure of Mary Hyde".  Unfortunately, the last souvenir's name does not start with 'Mary Hyde', so it isn't grouped with the other promo souvenirs.

Mine works just fine using Chrome.

At the moment, the friend league means nothing. There are no souvenirs for this week, and all data regarding the Mary Hyde game would already be in and processed. I'll be interested to see if the friend league remains a permanent feature going forward or if gets taken down in the next week.

My Friend's League has the endless spinning circle; I'm on Windows 10, using Chrome browser. latest updates. If I go to the website via my phone browser (also Chrome, on Android) it works.  Can you view your Friend's League via the geocaching.com app?  I havne't figured out how to do that, so I don't know if it works via the app or not.

9 hours ago, noncentric said:
10 hours ago, CAVinoGal said:

Can you view your Friend's League via the geocaching.com app?  I havne't figured out how to do that, so I don't know if it works via the app or not.

Nope. The friends feature is not accessible via the app.

Well, that explains why I hadn't been able to figure it out.  Thanks for confirming that!

The debugger in Chrome says the following:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'call' of undefined
    at __webpack_require__ (vendor.js:1)
    at main.js:1
    at <anonymous>
__webpack_require__.oe @ vendor.js:1
vendor.js:1 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property 'call' of undefined
    at __webpack_require__ (vendor.js:1)
    at main.js:1
    at <anonymous>
2az416426.vo.msecnd.net/scripts/a/ai.0.js:1 AI: TelemetrySampledAndNotSent message:"Telemetry is sampled and not sent to the AI service." props:"{SampleRate:5}"

Anyone from Groundspeak is reading here ?!

I haven't done anything with the Mary Hyde promotion so had to figure out how to access the friend's league page. Looked a bit and finally found the link to it. It came right up using Firefox. As others have stated, i'm not sure why it would be of any interest at this time.