Congratulations Enfanta on #100

Polgara

quote:
Originally posted by geo-Packrat:

Way to go....But shouldn't your counter have rolled over??? it's still at 99, and it was at that a day ago....

could the Gremlins be at it again???

No, its her legit #100. #99 was found the day before and not logged yet.

Salvelinus

goldfish.gif

"The trail will be long and full of frustrations. Life is a whole and good and evil must be accepted together"

Ralph Abele

quote:
Originally posted by Ce'Nedra:

Congratulations to Enfanta for hitting her #100 at http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=b3690e01-4d09-4450-95e7-a2a2349f5939!

"The more I study nature, the more I am amazed at the Creator."

- Louis Pasteur

Ahh, I am glad that she took my recommendation. I am also glad she survived a visit to the Fayette Cong corner of the state...

Congratulations, Enfanta! You are the Erma Bombeck of the caching world. I always get a big kick out of your logs and the thoughtful way that they're written. You should publish a book of your logs - I'd be the first in line to buy one! Also, stay tuned for a brand new cache that was inspired by you (hopefully within the next two weeks). It would have been nice to have had it ready for your 100th find, but time did not allow.

Again, congratulations!

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats and I hope there are many more great cache hunts in your future.

Nobody can be so amusingly arrogant as a young man who has just discovered an old idea and thinks it is his own.

Sydney J. Harris

Thanks for choosing Polly Takes the Plunge to be your 100th cache. It has been an honor. I hope that it was worth the long drive from Central PA to the Cong. We don't get very many geocachers down this way. And thanks for proving to everyone that stage #2 could still be found. Long live the queen!

I can't belive you left a plunger in my cache...

Johnny

I was honored to be the chauffeur on this one! I'm just glad that plunger was left behind... icon_eek.gif

Plans are already in the works for a team hunt for #200 so you better catch up to Ce'Nedra and I!

Now that we have a Queen, who is the King of PA geocaching?

Salvelinus

goldfish.gif

"The trail will be long and full of frustrations. Life is a whole and good and evil must be accepted together"

Ralph Abele

[This message was edited by Salvelinus on September 16, 2003 at 06:39 AM.]

Thanks everyone!!

I had a great time on #100 and the 99 leading up to it (or is it the 100 leading up to it? Thanks again, guys! icon_wink.gif)!

I can't wait to see the cache I inspired: should I be nervous???

Must there be a King of PA Geocaching? Can't I just have a jester?

And an especial thanks to all the owners of the caches I found. Thanks for making the effort and creating worthwhile caches!

Ode to a Pigeon: Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, You Lookin' at Me? YOU LOOKIN' AT ME?! (b. katt, 7/14/03)