Followers 1
DragonsWest

5000 Days of Geocaching

Whoo! They're finally here! :yikes:

5000_o.jpg

5000_r.jpg

Big! :o 2.5 inches by almost 2 inches.

Shiny! B)

I'll try to get a better picture in the morning. Curse this early darkness! :mad:

Well, I got 100 of them for an event. Not sure if I should sell any beforehand. Anything leftover on the 10th of January is fair game.

Another battery of events coming....

Just got your same calculation. Something missing? Got it now. You have to include the days on each end. Duh.

Edited by Bartians

Very exciting coin! How does one get a hold on a few of these? I'm going to host an event and asked a few people already if they would like one and they said yes.

There are some left over after the event. I've tried to PM several people, but at some point GS said I had to wait. If you still wish to have 1 or 2, please sent me a PM and I'll get back to you as quick as I can.

US domestic $12 covers coin and shipping for 1. $23 covers coin and shipping for 2.

Just a friendly reminder - if you do not usually use paypal be sure you send me your address. I may be pretty good at finding film cans under rocks, but am not quite up to snuff on guessing addresses. :)

I've sent out a some this morning, response has been huge and I need to get more shipping supplies.

Thanks to those who have ordered at least one. :)

Just a friendly reminder - if you do not usually use paypal be sure you send me your address. I may be pretty good at finding film cans under rocks, but am not quite up to snuff on guessing addresses. :)

I definitely sent you ours ....

If you can't find an addy for any of the buyers ... feel free to send their coins to ME instead ... :P

Here's a better photo, with a US quarter to show scale

5kgc.jpg

I'd also like to point out the letters for the coin code are the large letters, not those infernal tiny ones which require a magnifying glass to read.

Sending out a load of them this morning. It's been a frantic weekend of packing. I don't usually do this sort of thing. Hoping everyone enjoys them.

BTW, the crescent moon glows. :)

Do you still have any available? Can you ship to the UK?

I would love one of these in my collection, please.

Do you still have any available? Can you ship to the UK?

I would love one of these in my collection, please.

I shipped one to Canada and was hit with $8 shipping. :blink:

It $10 + $8 shipping is OK with you, then I will do so.

I'd buy another for a friend if you have any left?

I still have 14. Someone was going to buy several but I don't seem to be getting regular communication. So they're still available.