Sign in to follow this  
Followers 7
Sean J. Allen

Amsterdam - Atlanta/Atlanta - Amsterdam Foreign Exchange Program

64 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm looking for an Atlanta cacher to team up. You can contact me via my GC profile http://www.geocachin...5c-0d18a51cf341 Idefix33, The Netherlands

Hope to hear from you soon. The code you need in Atlanta is in my posession, ready to exchange.

Amsterdam is Calling :D need a Team-Up in Atlanta !!

Hope to compleate the challenge b4 23.07.2015 if not iam going on holliday and iam back on 16.08.2015.

Plz contact me via GC-Message or via GC-Email

Thanks

DooNuts

I would like to exchange information on the Atlanta coordinates for the Amsterdam coordinates and offer you a new geocache friendship! Please send me an email so we can connect.

Who in Atlanta wants to exchange information with me in Amsterdam. Maybe a new geocache friendship wil emerge!

Hello,

we are looking for cachers from Atlanta for the code. We already have the Amsterdam code. You can contact us through our geocache.com profiles mfvl amd helgavl.

Anyone interested in the Amsterdam code ?

Would be nice to share it with someone so we can find the Amsterdam cache.

Hello,

we are looking for cachers from Atlanta for the code. I will pick up the Amsterdam code today or tomorrow.

You can contact us through our geocache.com profiles Sorbotrol.

Hi, am from Germany but I am going to visit Amsterdam for 3 days at the begining of October (1st to 3rd). If you are willing to team up do not hesitate to contact me via my Geocaching.com Profile. I am looking forward to your answer.

Best regards

Enrico (Yeti-Hunter)

Hello,

I am looking for cachers from Atlanta for the code. I have the Amsterdam code.

You can contact me through my geocache.com profile rickscholte.

Thx in advance

In AMsterdam I wrote down the numbers needed for the Atlanta cache. Maybe you are interested? I like the Amsterdam numbers in return, so please look them up, and contact me. Thanx in advance.

ARGeoPS ( geocach AT argerritsen DOT nl )

Amsterdam here! Found the numbers for Atlante. Let me know if you want to work together.

Amsterdam here! Have the numbers here for Atlanta. Let me know if you want to work together.

Anyone in Amsterdam wanting to work on this, please send me a message.

Hi!  Does anyone in Amsterdam want to partner for this cache? I've got the Atlanta clue.  Please contact me.  Thanks.