Geocaching Community Site

jrpcaching

I have recently started up a new geocaching website. It will soon include a store where you can purchase geocache items as well.

http://www.jrpcaching.com

The site is a Social Networking site, which allows you to interact with other geocachers from around the world.

Have a question about geocaching? Post it as a "status' and let others who enjoy this hobby as much as you, answer your question for you.

Share pictures of your geocaching adventures with fellow cachers.

The more people we get to join the site, the larger the community will be! It doesn't cost you a thing, and you can even sign in using a Facebook account!

If you guys have any suggestions, feel free to post them up on the site!

I have recently started up a new geocaching website. It will soon include a store where you can purchase geocache items as well.

http://www.jrpcaching.com

The site is a Social Networking site, which allows you to interact with other geocachers from around the world.

Have a question about geocaching? Post it as a "status' and let others who enjoy this hobby as much as you, answer your question for you.

Share pictures of your geocaching adventures with fellow cachers.

The more people we get to join the site, the larger the community will be! It doesn't cost you a thing, and you can even sign in using a Facebook account!

If you guys have any suggestions, feel free to post them up on the site!

I suggest you find a different idea. Everything your trying to offer at your new site, we already have right here. Personally i rather not have the same kind of thing in a Facebook/Google+ format. Any additional social networking things i want i get through Google+ and my Geocaching circle.

Try to come up with something unique. If i knew what that something was i'd be the one doing it. In the hopes of beating out the competition or getting good enough that the competition wants to buy me out. But i'm pretty sure we don't need a more narrowed version of Facebook/Google+.

Have you set up jprcaching as another account with Geocaching.com for this venture, and cache under a different username?

As knowschad said, your profile as jprcaching shows joining today and no hides or finds, which leads me to say "no thanks." Sorry about that, wish I could be more positive.

My social network is rather broader and quite diverse. One particular segment originally started on Usenet, then migrated to a site called Live Journal, then to Facebook, and fairly recently to Google+. Then a few of them got fed up with the "real name" policy (which produced a meh from me) and are migrating to a site called Diaspora. I think they should all just go back to Usenet.

Usenet, was, after all the first geocaching community forum.

More people have responded to this thread than have joined that site.

Duh, because I don't have a facebook account. That's why I asked for a Twitter log in. :anibad:

Don't you have to kill Lois or something?

Yes I do. Email me, and I will tell you all about it. My email address is Lois must die, all one word, at Yahoo.com

Sorry, you set me up for that one.