Finally scored some good SWAG!

wildchld97

I found a small stash of beer in the woods once while looking for a place to hide a cache. Probably lifted from a parent's fridge by some kids.

I guess I can always argue that it was my civic responsibility as a parent to keep this evil brew out of the hands and mouths of our impressionable youngins. :P

I figure that I probably ruined a perfectly good camp-out. You, with a full case, may have even prevented an unwanted pregnancy.:lol:

I once found a cooler full of adult beverages while caching in an old cemetery. Beer, wine coolers, that hard lemonade and whatnot. All on ice. So I waited around for about fifteen minutes. That was when I learned about a group that claims to be drinkers with a running problem.

I fortunately thought about the HHH..and I made sure that I checked to make sure that there weren't any scheduled runs today. Besides...there wasn't any flour around anyway. lol.

I once found a cooler full of adult beverages while caching in an old cemetery. Beer, wine coolers, that hard lemonade and whatnot. All on ice. So I waited around for about fifteen minutes. That was when I learned about a group that claims to be drinkers with a running problem.

I fortunately thought about the HHH..and I made sure that I checked to make sure that there weren't any scheduled runs today. Besides...there wasn't any flour around anyway. lol.

None of this is even close to the strangest things I've found near a cache.

None of this is even close to the strangest things I've found near a cache.

I smell a former or new thread forming. :lol:

Ahhh it just goes to show that even a micro can have Good SWAG!

I think we might have disappointed some high school kids who might have hidden that stash for their weekend party...but finders keepers. :lol:

I've got to head to Pittsburgh and look for more of Logsplitter's caches!

Nah...that's why it was a "bonus find". 99% of logsplitter's caches are no bigger than my thumb..no room for SWAG. :lol:

I can see it now. A cache that is a Ice chest filled with ice and beer and a bison tube for the log. Better get there quick for the FTF or it wont be cold! :laughing:

Just kidding of course as that would probably not be cool! Even though I think it would be cool I guess I will stick with making my daughters Ideas for Large Princess caches!

-WarNinjas