New Titanium JCanyoneer Signature Coins coming soon

jcanyoneer

101_1596.JPG

101_1597.JPG

Email if you are interested.

These are Stainless Steel Coins with colored Titanium inserts.

I don't have a final price yet.

Hi There JCanoneer these are really cool, I was trying to email you to see if you would be interested in donating a geocoin to help raise money for my mom who is battling cervical and breast cancer. But for some reason I cannot get into geocaching. My mom has no medical insurance and your geocoins I think would help raise alot of money, if you would please email me at lifesaver54149@yahoo.com, it would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you

Sincerely,

Valarie and Barry of sweetlife

I am sorry-I just now saw the last post-No, I did not go to GW IX. I hoped someone that did have one my coins would show up though. I have a new series ready to release...probably in the next week or so (after I get the pictures and site ready). They will range from $95-$125

I am sorry-I just now saw the last post-No, I did not go to GW IX. I hoped someone that did have one my coins would show up though. I have a new series ready to release...probably in the next week or so (after I get the pictures and site ready). They will range from $95-$125

Do you have a link to your new ones yet? I was albe to find the original ones.

There was a whole new thread. If you look at the threads that jcanyoneer has created you will likely find it there.