They made me famous!

I have the same jacket. :ph34r:

I have the same hat. :ph34r:

And I always thought Nebraska was flat. :lol:

No, that would be Kansas.

Actually, if you measure the distance between the highest and lowest points in the state, Kansas ranks #22 with Florida, Delaware, and Illinois taking the top spots.

ramp.jpg

You can measure the distance between the highest and lowest points of a ramp too, but it's still essentially "flat" :P

Actually, if you measure the distance between the highest and lowest points in the state, Kansas ranks #22 with Florida, Delaware, and Illinois taking the top spots.

Us Rhode Islanders are happy we don't take top spot on that list!

I am wearing my Big Red Jacket. I moved my family from Northern Illinois to Lincoln NE in 1957 to finish my Graduate degree. Loved Nebraska but never could explain why. We left there in 1959 and moved to Bremerton, WA and still live here. Nebraska is a great state because of the people.

I am wearing my Big Red Jacket.

So am I. It has the Cornell Hockey logo on the front. For those that don't get the reference, Cornell's colors are red and white and their athletic teams are called "Big Red". Just to keep this on topic, one of my caches is hidden in the Cornell football/lacrosse stadium. I'm hoping to be there tomorrow to watch the #3 ranked (in the country) Cornell lacrosse team play.

ramp.jpg

You can measure the distance between the highest and lowest points of a ramp too, but it's still essentially "flat" :P

This is flat?

3ffe84de-3387-4b8a-9448-3cfd14d6e6e0.jpg

GC32 Castle

This is flat?

3ffe84de-3387-4b8a-9448-3cfd14d6e6e0.jpg

GC32 Castle

Very cool spot, but yeah... pretty darned flat aside from the castle rocks.

So am I. It has the Cornell Hockey logo on the front. For those that don't get the reference, Cornell's colors are red and white and their athletic teams are called "Big Red". Just to keep this on topic, one of my caches is hidden in the Cornell football/lacrosse stadium. I'm hoping to be there tomorrow to watch the #3 ranked (in the country) Cornell lacrosse team play.

Name of the actor and movie where the male lead was a Harvard hockey player and referred to the Cornell hockey players as " Wild Canadian Whores "?

Name of the actor and movie where the male lead was a Harvard hockey player and referred to the Cornell hockey players as " Wild Canadian Whores "?

I don't know the movie you're talking about but many (if not most) of the Cornell women's hockey team are, in fact, from Canada. That's include Rebecca Johnston, who won an olympic gold medal with the Canadian team.

Results of the Cornell lacrosse game. Cornell 19, Dartmouth 8. I didn't get to check on my cache that's placed there because there were a couple of muggles sitting right next to it during the game. Trying to find that cache when there is a football or lacrosse game in progress can be quite a challenge but the area is accessible most of the other times of the year. It's in a cool spot, with a great view and there is probably a bigger elevation change from the field to where the cache is located than there is in Florida.

I don't know the movie you're talking about but many (if not most) of the Cornell women's hockey team are, in fact, from Canada. That's include Rebecca Johnston, who won an olympic gold medal with the Canadian team.

Results of the Cornell lacrosse game. Cornell 19, Dartmouth 8. I didn't get to check on my cache that's placed there because there were a couple of muggles sitting right next to it during the game. Trying to find that cache when there is a football or lacrosse game in progress can be quite a challenge but the area is accessible most of the other times of the year. It's in a cool spot, with a great view and there is probably a bigger elevation change from the field to where the cache is located than there is in Florida.

Movie was " Love Story " Ryan O'neil was the male lead with Ali McGraw as the female lead.

his comment was relative to Cornell's men's hockey team ... from the perspective of a member of Harvard's men's hockey team.