Useful Geocaching Software?

I'm just looking for recommendations of useful software for all aspects of geocaching.

Be it free, or requiring a purchase. I'm just looking to see whats out there and what people use.

The only one I really know of GSAK.

Any other suggestions/recommendations?

Regards

CC

I've been doing this for quite a while now, and GSAK is the only software that I consider essential. Microsoft's Streets and Trips can be very useful for route planning, particularly when planning a bunch of urban caches, but it isn't very easy to use, IMO. Otherwise... that's it.

GSAK - indispensable

MapSource - great for printing the daily caching map

Google Earth - indispensable for creating custom maps for my Garmin Oregon

Ozi Explorer - used to be my main mapping program before Google Earth. Don't use it much anymore except when I need to deal with digital marine charts.

Geocaching Live - use on my Nokia N8 as a backup caching device

The only one I really know of GSAK.

Any other suggestions/recommendations?

Regards

CC

Have you availed yourself of any of the nifty GSAK macros yet? There's a pile of additional functionality right there that you might not have had a chance to enjoy yet.

One other piece - a pair of Firefox browser script add-ons for Greasemonkey called "GC Google Map Enhancements" and "GC Bag-o-Tricks".