New World Record - 2314 geocache finds in 24 hours

Coldgears

I went down the E.T highway and everytime I found a cache I closed my eyes threw it back opened them and found them a second time. Making my total... 2314. I beat ventura kids!

There is another thread that was just recently started about members of a team geocaching in different areas on the same day and both logging finds. Many of the responses have been along the lines of, "if that's how you want to play the game, that's up to you....it doesn't affect anyone else".

So what if two members of a team split up into different vehicles, perhaps with a group of 2-3 other cachers, and each member "found" every cache along the trail. Would claiming a world record of double the number of caches on the trail be recognized?

I went down the E.T highway and everytime I found a cache I closed my eyes threw it back opened them and found them a second time. Making my total... 2314. I beat ventura kids!

There is another thread that was just recently started about members of a team geocaching in different areas on the same day and both logging finds. Many of the responses have been along the lines of, "if that's how you want to play the game, that's up to you....it doesn't affect anyone else".

So what if two members of a team split up into different vehicles, perhaps with a group of 2-3 other cachers, and each member "found" every cache along the trail. Would claiming a world record of double the number of caches on the trail be recognized?

how about just arm chair logging or even better, creating a BOT? :rolleyes:

Actually your not even close to the resident bot. He did 4800 in a couple hours is several states.