Now THIS is how you have fun with a Travel Bug

Markwell

Without a doubt, the funniest travel bug log I've ever seen.

But...

Please post pictures of "an RN with all the equipment handy." Some of us *coughMoparcough* would really appreciate seeing that.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Some mornings, it just doesn't pay to chew through the leather straps. - Emo Phillips

Mr. Markwell;

We represent a Mr. Tux the Penguin, whom you allegedly performed emergency back surgery on. Although the surgery itself was successful, records show you used anesthesia specifically formulated for ducks. Now he feels compelled to repeatedly utter the word "AFLAC" and be paid outrageous sums for appearing in television commercials. We feel Mr. Penguin is entitled to some compensation.

Sincerely,

Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe - Attorneys at Law

Visit the Mississippi Geocaching Forum at

http://pub98.ezboard.com/bgeocachingms

quote:
Originally posted by Huntnlady:

I am been asked to adjudicate in this matter. These are very serious allegations. Are the parties prepared to go forward in this matter, or has an out-of-court settlement been reached?

No, but we're prepared to go forward with the party. Our client will be going through a psychological evaluation first. It seemed only fitting that if he thinks he's a duck, we see a quack first.

Visit the Mississippi Geocaching Forum at

http://pub98.ezboard.com/bgeocachingms

quote:
Originally posted by Markwell:

I'm particularly proud of the repair job and the attached photos. Since this is the only place I could think of to share, http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=37682!

http://www.markwell.us

http://www.chicagogeocaching.com

Fabulous!!!

I noticed in this picture that it appears as if Markwell might be wearing his own unique travel bug tag. Although you can't see the tag, the metal band struck me as something that might be attached to a human for travel bug accessories.

Webfoot frog.gif

Tromping through the underbrush looking for Ammo cans, Tupperware containers, & little round disks.

Markwell,

If I make a special trip to Chicago, will you repair me like you did Tux? I've got a nasty herniated disk too, and it's definitely putting a damper on my geocaching activities. Not to mention wrestling with my son, cleaning the garage, and mowing the lawn. Hmmm, then again it's kinda funny to watch my 7-months-pregnant wife try to start the John Deere mower. icon_wink.gif

-E

--

N35°32.981 W98°34.631

Loving this thread.

I'm just wondering why someone would be sending a penguin to Finland. Penguins are a southern hemisphere type creature.

Anyway, if he makes it up to Sault Ste. Marie, I can help him reach is goal. My hunting buddy is a Finlander, right off the boat. It won't be hard to find someone around here heading in that direction.

Every hour spent geocaching is added to the end of your life

What an addition to the history of the travel bug!

Even to have been touched by the Great Markwell himself would be an exalted experience for anyone's travel bug, but to have had surgery at his august hands has to rank with the greatest possible travel bug honors! icon_biggrin.gif

Congratulations on one of the funniest threads we've seen.

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need .... roads" --Dr. Emmett L. Brown

quote:
Originally posted by boreal jeff & sons:

I'm just wondering why someone would be sending a penguin to Finland. Penguins are a southern hemisphere type creature.

He's the Linux penguin, and Linux creator Linus Torvald (sp?) is Finnish.

Linux, early geocaching, Moomintrolls...gotta love those Finns. icon_cool.gif

Flat_MiGeo_B88.gif

Well the mountain was so beautiful that this guy built a mall and a pizza shack

Yeah he built an ugly city because he wanted the mountain to love him back -- Dar Williams

quote:
Originally posted by Dinoprophet:

quote:

He's the Linux penguin, and Linux creator Linus Torvald (sp?) is Finnish.

Linux, early geocaching, Moomintrolls...gotta love those Finns. icon_cool.gif

http://www.mi-geocaching.org/

_Well the mountain was so beautiful that this guy built a mall and a pizza shack

Yeah he built an ugly city because he wanted the mountain to love him back_ -- Dar Williams

Thanks, I didn't know that.

Well Tux is the representative for the LINUX group... Linux's creator Linus Torvalds (sp) lives in Finland.. might be nice to get the two together...

Adieu..

quote:

Loving this thread.

Anyway, if he makes it up to Sault Ste. Marie, I can help him reach is goal. My hunting buddy is a Finlander, right off the boat. It won't be hard to find someone around here heading in that direction.