Who is going to GCF 2010?

anne.and.eli

We will be there our First Geocoin Fest we are able to attend. We are so looking forward to attending. Cannot wait to meet old friends and make new Friends. We Will be leaving Friday Morning from home in WI. and leaving Sunday back home. If you see us please feel free to stop us and say HI:) We will also have a sign hanging on door on our Hotel room. See you all soon. Shall be a great time putting faces with names we see all the time.

Edited by sweetlife

This is really sounding like some fun.

Georgia will be there so i may see if she wants to ride with us and show us the routes around town HUMMMM

This may not be a good idea from the sounds of things.

Since i have a vending booth next to anne.and.eli and they are bringing the Taffy i decided to go grab 60 Idaho Spud candy bars to share but i am not sure how many i will eat on the away.

Please stop by and say hi :D

Hey give a girl a break!! One "little" mistake and ya think I don't know north from south, left from right... :)

Hey Tsun....I've got some great directions to get you to the Vikings game on Sunday :D

I can't wait to see everyone!! I'm just about packed and will be flying out first thing in the morning. I'm spending a couple of days with my grandkids in Springfield....if I can find my way there :D

I'll see everyone at the meet and greet at the Hotel on Saturday night!!

Jealous of every, single, one of you! I'm sorry I can't make it to GCF this year, but I sincerely wish a great deal of success to the GCF Minnesota Crew, all the vendors, and to the die-hard geocoin collectors from all over the world that will be making the trek to the land of 10,000 lakes! Y'all have a blast!!!

what Yime said! at least there's geowoodstock next year! have fun all and save me some traders!

ILYK