New reviewer?

how many reviewers does it take to change a lightbulb?

Is the lightbulb in an SSSI?

Afraid it is slap bang in the middle of a Scheduled Monument that has a protected species of bats in residence!! :laughing:

We're going to need more reviewers...... :laughing:

what does it take 2 dozen to find the coordinates for the lightbulb :laughing:

how many reviewers does it take to change a lightbulb?

Is the lightbulb in an SSSI?

Afraid it is slap bang in the middle of a Scheduled Monument that has a protected species of bats in residence!! :laughing:

We're going to need more reviewers...... :blink:

what does it take 2 dozen to find the coordinates for the lightbulb :wacko:

As this is the United Kingdom and Ireland forum.

How about also welcoming the new Ireland Reviewer Inishanier

Welcome to both The Long Man and Inishanier to the Team. Seems we've got the few non Long Life bulbs covered now :laughing::wacko:

Deci :blink:

corrected link

Blimey... at this rate, we'll have more Reviewers than cursed micros soon :blink::lol:

As this is the United Kingdom and Ireland forum.

How about also welcoming the new Ireland Reviewer Inishanier

Welcome to both The Long Man and Inishanier to the Team. Seems we've got the few non Long Life bulbs covered now :laughing::wacko:

Deci :blink:

corrected link

Blimey... at this rate, we'll have more Reviewers than cursed micros soon :blink::lol:

Ah but now they can get all of those upcoming nanos and micros published quicker, oh yeah!! drinking-smiley-28.gif

Edited by DrDick&Vick
Welcome to The Long Man (from his avatar it looks like he's a fan of Nordic Walking ) and Inishanier.

Thanks for stepping up to the line. You weren't jabbed from behind with a pointy stick I hope? :grin:

MrsB

Mrs B how could you say that :D , You know I never used a pointed stick with Chris :grin: . I just conned him into saying yes :lol:

It's a much better solution :P:D

Deci :D

A pointed stick !!!! :grin: that would have been much less painful

Not quite sure what I’ve let myself in for but looking forward to it all the same.

The Long Man

Aka, Andy33

Welcome to The Long Man (from his avatar it looks like he's a fan of Nordic Walking ) and Inishanier.

Thanks for stepping up to the line. You weren't jabbed from behind with a pointy stick I hope? ;)

MrsB

Mrs B how could you say that :D , You know I never used a pointed stick with Chris :grin: . I just conned him into saying yes :lol:

Not quite sure what I've let myself in for but looking forward to it all the same.

The Long Man

Aka, Andy33

Splendid.... with all that reviewing, you'll have no time to go out trig-pointing and bagging YOSMs :grin:;)

Thanks for stepping up to the line. You weren't jabbed from behind with a pointy stick I hope? ;)

MrsB

Not quite sure what I've let myself in for but looking forward to it all the same.

The Long Man

Aka, Andy33

Splendid.... with all that reviewing, you'll have no time to go out trig-pointing and bagging YOSMs :grin:;)

Don't be too sure there's always time for the odd trig point :)

Hello All!

Thanks for the welcome! I'm the other half of the Irish reviewing team now! Saves us overworking the UK lot when one of us goes on holiday! You never know you might even see my name appearing on a cache near you!

Looking forward to working with you all! :laughing: I think! :P

Cheers

Graham

Hello All!

Thanks for the welcome! I'm the other half of the Irish reviewing team now! Saves us overworking the UK lot when one of us goes on holiday! You never know you might even see my name appearing on a cache near you!

Looking forward to working with you all! :lol: I think! :P

Cheers

Graham

Oooo Good!

You're doing ALL the UK reviewing, whilst the UK reviewers are off on 'a jolly' to the Mega in Perth Scotland...

They did tell you, didn't they? :laughing:

:unsure:

Welcome!