geowoodstock and geocoinfest

drneal

I'm hoping this will turn into a post where this year's coin sellers and traders can torture us with information and pictures of all the coins, and special versions of the coins, they plan to sell exclusively at the gatherings!

Let the suffering begin :blink: !

ILYK

I'm hoping this will turn into a post where this year's coin sellers and traders can torture us with information and pictures of all the coins, and special versions of the coins, they plan to sell exclusively at the gatherings!

ILYK

You just need to find a friend that is going to help you out :o ...unfortunately, that would not be me...we are not attending either event ;)

ILYK

#1. I can't believe you aren't going, you're a collecting fool :o I'm kind of disappointed in you :o

#2. You're definitely a glutton for punishment, lol.

#3. I would never be so cruel to tease people like that ;) I'll be watching the Vikings play on Sunday anyhow :)

ILYK

#1. I can't believe you aren't going, you're a collecting fool :o I'm kind of disappointed in you :o

#3. I would never be so cruel to tease people like that ;) I'll be watching the Vikings play on Sunday anyhow :)

If you're a vikings fan, you suffer enough!

ILYK

ILYK

#1. I can't believe you aren't going, you're a collecting fool :) I'm kind of disappointed in you :o

#3. I would never be so cruel to tease people like that ;) I'll be watching the Vikings play on Sunday anyhow :D

If you're a vikings fan, you suffer enough!

ILYK

Wow that was MEAN!

You can forget the mystery nutella coin now :o

I've shown my geocoinfest release (ZeeZee) to just a few folks. Now I'm really bad at keeping secrets so I'll probably post sample pics and this thread would be a great place! Of course all my facebook fans are spoiled (no pun intended!) with exclusive content :blink:

I will let one cat out of the bag. ZeeZee will have a special King Boreas version. Vanelle and I are sponsoring his Friday event and I'll release that version then (and later that night I'll post it here). He is picking all the colors, which means it'll probably be bright hippy colors (teehee). My son and I have enjoyed a LOT of his caches since I live in his drop zone ;)

Edited by Zelanzy

ILYK

Very funny drneal! I will suffer through the woodstock releases right along with you!

For GCF, I will have two new coins. Any left over I plan to sell through the forum. I doubt I'll get a big response to the coins, so I wouldn't worry too much about not being able to snag any of mine (if you like them!). I'lll post sample photos when they arrive.

I kinda like this guy :) Just a mint photo so not the best but you get the idea.

Native Pegasus "Freedom For All" Edition :o

See tsun in MN :(

PegRWB.jpg

Oh darn It shouldn't be so cool because I can't go to that event and will miss out. :D

I'm only bringing 1 version so you're good, you won't miss out on much :anibad:

I'm only bringing 1 version so you're good, you won't miss out on much :(

But.. but.. the BLUE one? I'm going to have to really cross my fingers that there will be another way to get one of these after GCF. That, or try to see if I can convince my friends in MN who don't cache to go to GCF for me.

I'm only bringing 1 version so you're good, you won't miss out on much :yikes:

But.. but.. the BLUE one? I'm going to have to really cross my fingers that there will be another way to get one of these after GCF. That, or try to see if I can convince my friends in MN who don't cache to go to GCF for me.

I'll save that version for reservations :D I'm bringing one of the others.

I'm only bringing 1 version so you're good, you won't miss out on much :yikes:

I'll save that version for reservations :D I'm bringing one of the others.

THANK YOU! *breathes*

I've found that a lot of people are releasing information on their facebook fan pages (including myself) first before mentioning it here. :D

I do have this sample here of a coin I'll be bringing with me, though..

seahorse.jpg

The rest of the GCF versions are going to be arriving late enough that I won't have time to take pictures beforehand.

Seems like everyone is keeping the geocoins a secret this year for Geocoinfest. I think I have only counted 4 or 5 that have shown or hinted at what they are bringing.

Like Anne said, Facebook is the place to be for coin designs these days :) You could probably see every coin the smaller vendors are bringing to GCF :D

You can talk/discuss about so many more things like Pathtags and nontrackables over there :) Plus you can choose who you want to "follow" so you can weeds out the losers like tsun :D

Seems like the coin forums are now the last stop on the list of places to "advertise" if you will.

tsun

Ughhhh. I guess it is off to create a Facebook page. Time to call the nieces and nephews to help create a Facebook page for their uncle. LOL

I know how you feel, I'm always 3 steps behind technology too! I actually signed up for a twitter account a week or so ago :D Can't say I've been "tweeting" much, lol.

Coin Design Page - Zelanzy. I have some videos uploaded there, feel free to check them out!

Vanelle and I will be in the corner of the room, next to anne.and.eli and River Cacher. Stop by for a free carabiner, while supplies last!!!

2010 Stuff:

1. ZeeZee The Turtle Geocoin in 4 versions: Oil, Water, Yemon Yime, King Boreas

2. TapTap The Geckomeleon Geocoin: Bits and pieces are left (namely Glow, Purple, Green)

2009 Stuff:

1. Tribal Sun Geocoin in 2 versions: Warm, Cool

Here are the regular editions of ZeeZee (Oil and Water):

39867_10150255588785401_272486720400_13872204_5660209_n.jpg

...and TapTap Glow:

35232_10150233297730401_272486720400_13205926_5243745_n.jpg

Edited by Zelanzy

You can find my facebook page at as designed

I will be debuting the le chat rampant coins (I will get the the day I get there, everyone who has reservations is safe, though! :( including 3 new colors that are GCF only.

I will also have the wolf song GCF coin in three flavors; Timber Wolf, Grey Wolf, and Arctic Wolf.

I only have mint artwork for those, but they're on the facebook page. :)

Edited by anne.and.eli

Oh my, oh my. Lucky for me I havent bought very many coins lately so I do have some fundings ready to spend. :P But oh noo, I live in Sweden and this event is in USA :( I actually was hoping to make the trip but it will not happen this year, hopefully another. :)

But I do wish to find someone that would be willing to buy some for me. Send me an email through the profile if you like to help out.

grodan Karin