Biggest micro?

It seems like everyone complains about micro's because of there size. Because a cache that contains only a log in it is considered a micro, a micro could potentially be bigger than some large caches. This is the biggest I have seen is this.

2010-05-20162434.jpg

2010-05-20162428.jpg

This thing weighs 15-20 pounds. It is a custom mold of concrete made with a tube in the middle. The tube can only hold a log. So what is the biggest micro you have seen?

Holy Macro cache GC278ME

Its on the way into the Original Stash in Redland, OR. Only took us an Hour to find the little bugger

That was the hardest and easiest micro at the same time! :D I was lucky to do this one after an event nearby

I don't know why we didn't try that one when we were out there! I know one that we're adding to our on the way to GW list!!

I was FTF on an ammo can with only a log. (Well they had put a camera for you take a pic of yourself, but no swag.) It was a bit dissapointing for my son 2 1/2 because I'd promised him he could trade something at this one and it took a while to find because the coordinates were over 200' off. I turned out it was the first hide for the CO and they had no idea that there was usually swag in an ammo can. Usually I try to have a few trinkets handy to bulk up a sad looking cache before he gets a good look inside, but since the cache discription said it was an ammo can I just wasn't expecting to need those and I let him open it. I also had my brother with me and it was his first time geocaching. Another reason I'd choosen an ammo can. It turns out this was the worst on I could have choosen because we had to drive around a huge area to figure out how to get into the place it was located. It was surrounded by a tall fence and businesses and my GPS was putting me on the wrong street for access. Mostly because the numbers were so far off. If it hadn't been for the hint we never would have found it.

It seems like everyone complains about micro's because of there size. Because a cache that contains only a log in it is considered a micro, a micro could potentially be bigger than some large caches.

Groundspeak seem to have a different definition of micro to you....

Micro (35 mm film canister or smaller – less than approximately 3 ounces or .1 L typically containing only a logbook or a logsheet)
:D:lol:

Anyway - I managed, by skilful manipulation of time and space - to stretch the internal dimensions of this micro a little ;)