Thank you Groundspeak!

Larene

Just really wanted to thank the folks that put together and maintained this great hobby for so many years!

I heard about geocaching a few years ago, but just recently started to take my son out. We have had a great number of hikes (some solo by me as my son is too little to go some of the distances), and have found many new great places.

It has really given us some great family time, and gotten my son away from video games (at least some of the time :ph34r:

So, again, just a heartfelt thank you!

Agreed, really appreciate what they offer for the hobby. My little girl loves coming out and cacheing with me, wants to set her own up, and is a real help when we're out in the field. This has really helped her see the outdoors as something to do rather than be endured, and for that, I thank you!

Yeah, thanks! You're the reason my grass is taller than my house, my dogs are lost out there somewhere, my oil hasn't been changed in 45,000 miles, the cat is nothing but bones now, my electrics been cut off because who has time to pay bills when there are caches to be found! Thanks alot! ;)

Seriously, thanks. You guys do an awesome job.

Thank you, for giving me something healthy to be addicted to.

gps.jpg

Maybe not Financially healthy.

Oh! Now I see, that picture is from a website. phew, I thought that actually was your car for a second (with geocachers, wouldn't surprise me a bit). If that is your car, then be careful to buy suction cups that actually stick properly. My Nuvi's suction cup keeps falling off the windshield, and having to constantly pick up 5 GPSs from the ground while driving and stick them back up on your windshield might qualify as a driver distraction!