Proof that Jesus doesn't exist?

murphyrulez

It's hidden in Taylor, about 20 miles south of Detroit right off of I75. It's archived at the moment, but I'm sure the cache is still there. The CO got permission from someone to place it, but apparently that someone wasn't the owner of the building. It's inside a Catholic prayer chapel.... Very strange feeling crawling around there on my hands and knees looking for Jesus.

<sup fellow dog avatar buddy??>

Edited by murphyrulez

The CO got permission from someone to place it, but apparently that someone wasn't the owner of the building. It's inside a Catholic prayer chapel.... Very strange feeling crawling around there on my hands and knees looking for Jesus.

The CO could have gotten permission from a higher authority, but if it feels too strange go with your feeling.

It's hidden in Taylor, about 20 miles south of Detroit right off of I75. It's archived at the moment, but I'm sure the cache is still there. The CO got permission from someone to place it, but apparently that someone wasn't the owner of the building. It's inside a Catholic prayer chapel.... Very strange feeling crawling around there on my hands and knees looking for Jesus.

Bummer :laughing: Other side of the state

Jesus Adame is a friend of mine. He does exist.

Would you believe me if I knew Michael Jordan, a friend of mine. First house south of the Red Onion.

He DOES exist? Oh. that's another story. Sorry...don't bother with Nomex. -DeRock- can handle this one quite well, I'm sure.

Edited by knowschad

Jesus Adame is a friend of mine. He does exist.

Would you believe me if I knew Michael Jordan, a friend of mine. First house south of the Red Onion.

He DOES exist? Oh. that's another story. Sorry...don't bother with Nomex. -DeRock- can handle this one quite well, I'm sure.

:laughing: I thought I would have to take a picture to prove it, dawg with spectacles. :P

I knew a Mike Jordan. I am sure his proper name was Michael. He looked just like the basketball player...'cept for the height, the hair, the feet , the hands...there was something else. :lol:

What was it? What was it? :laughing:

So how did Jesus get archived? :lol:

Check post #7.

Check post #7.

well you are taking people quite literally today aren't you?

Had "take everyone literally" turkey yesterday did you?

I hate to say this, especially because it was my goal not to post one serious post today...

But if it's been archived, then the reason may be that there was not permission from the place it was put.

If that is the case, then you searching for it gives geocaching a really bad name if you are caught.

If they find you crawling around on their floor searching for Jesus (undestandably not polite behavior in a church or other house of Jesus), then they are going to be none too happy with geocaching and Groundspeak (not to speak of you).

This is the reason why (or at least one of them) that Groundspeak does not post archived caches on the maps.

Some people who have found caches on their property without prior knowledge of the cache, and have asked that those caches be removed, just so they won't have people crawling around on all fours under their pews would get pretty mad if people continued to search for them after they've requested them archived.

So, no looking for Jesus until he is unarchived.

Maybe Jesus will play our game with us in another location.

(coming to a town near you?)

I hope you find him someday. I know for a fact that he exists. He hit .306 in 1970. Not a bad career but Felipe and Matty were better.

He plays a lot of ball, I guess... every time some hot dog strikes out you can hear the fans holler "Jesus!" :angry:

I might have yelled that when his brother Felipe was managing, it was the sixth game of the world series and my favorite team let it slip away.

:)

Mind if I hide and watch?

Can I hang out with ya if I bring the beer?

Should it be wine instead??

Bring water. It's cheaper, and if you do find Jesus, he can help you out on the wine front.

Back then beer was known as barley wine.

It still is. Well it's actually a specific style of beer that will knock you on your butt.

I could not locate that brand in any stores around here. I did have some barley wine at a bar in New Paltz NY awhile ago, which has 100 different types, and a cooler as large as the downstairs, but I dont remember which one.

However, I found Dogfish Head "Olde School" barley wine which is most excellent. It costs about 4x the amount of normal beer, but at 15% alcohol (abot 4x the level of beer) is worth it. It DOES taste a bit like fermented Grape Nuts, but is pretty good... :huh: