What's the movie title again?

Rhialto

No, I'm not talking about GPS the movie.

Just a few months ago I saw another trailer with a cute girl searching a cache with a boy, I also remember her jumping into water from a cliff without fear and the guy was afraid.

Anyone can tell me the name? I would be curious to watch that movie when available.

Thanks

No, I'm not talking about GPS the movie.

Just a few months ago I saw another trailer with a cute girl searching a cache with a boy, I also remember her jumping into water from a cliff without fear and the guy was afraid.

Anyone can tell me the name? I would be curious to watch that movie when available.

Thanks

Splinterheads

I hope Splinterheads will someday make it to theaters, or even to DVD. I was at GeoWoodstock but wasn't able to stay for the screening that night.

i just checked netflixs,it's on there but no release date yet

It just got released today, in New York City! Keep your eyes open for it at a theater near you soon!

I saw the movie Friday in Manhattan. Here are some quick impressions, maybe I'll do a more in depth review later:

It took awhile to get going. I was kind of bored waiting for the geocaching parts, :mad: but then, a strange thing happened... I started to really get interested in the characters! :P And not just the leads.

Two of the caches found were really very good hides! Someone did their homework on that part! :D

But Galaxy, is that really the way you hold a gps, :D or was the more natural way just too subtle for unsophisticated viewers?

You didn't actually USE the gps to find the caches! ;) Or even explain following the pointy arrow.

Galaxy is a pretty good actress, but is really just too good looking to be believable in her role. :blink:

In my opinion, one AMAZING support character and his ditzy but appealing partner ultimately stole the movie. :D They were the only ones who really gained any depth as their sub-story unfolded.

The scene involving "The Golden Cow of Awakening" was hilarious and probably the most realistic scene in the movie, but you won't get it unless you REALLY remember the 70's! :(

I would give this movie three stars, but I wouldn't expect professional reviewers to give it more than two.

But then, I was way wrong about how popular the Broadway revival of "Hair" would be. :huh: I would be happy to be that mistaken again... :D