question of Cache approval

How should you best contact a reviewer if you think a recently published cache may not have any or the correct approval???

Probably not via the forum :unsure::P:lol:

I'd email the reviewer who published it - one of the first logs on the cache listing will be from that person.

If you think there is a problem it would be kinder to contact the setter in the first instance and take it from there. You can contact a Reviewer in the same way as you would contact any other member, go to their profile and send a message. Simples.

And I don't see the need to qualify why you need to contact a reviewer - it would have been sufficient to say - how do I contact a Reviewer.

Edited by Tooey

The 3 UK Reviewers cover Primary Regions, but do cover the other UK Regions as and when needed

Northern Scotland-Alba15

Southern Scotland-Alba15

Northeast England-shared-Alba15/Deceangi

Northwest England-shared-Alba15/Deceangi

Yorkshire and Humberside-shared-Alba15/Deceangi

East Midlands-Deceangi

West Midlands-Deceangi

North Wales-Deceangi

South Wales-Graculus

Eastern England-Deceangi

London-Graculus

Southern England-Graculus

South West England-Graculus

South East England-Deceangi

You'll find the name of the Reviewer who published it, from the published log [provided it has not been deleted by the cache owner].

If Eckington's or Lactodorum's name is on the Published log, I'm the one you need to contact.

sorry my post/question has upset you.

My Bad

In my (very inconsequential) view, your original question was perfectly acceptable. I can't for the life of me see how anyone could have been offended.

That is indeed the point, inconsequential. :lol:

Tis probably better to watch and learn the form rather than just jump in.

IMHO the OP should perhaps have considered simply asking how to contact a reviewer, if they really did not know after three years of membership!

It is absolutely no different than contacting any other member, simply click on their name, go to their profile page and hit send email. :unsure:

Edited by Dorsetgal & GeoDog

sorry my post/question has upset you.

My Bad

In my (very inconsequential) view, your original question was perfectly acceptable. I can't for the life of me see how anyone could have been offended.

Well for what it's worth, in my (not at all inconsequential) view your opinion is just as valid as anyone elses around here and you're right to express it. I agree completely and can't see why some people have thrown their toys out of their pram over a quite reasonable query!